Lyceum №1560 Moscow
Description of Lyceum №1560 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
Lyceum No. 1560, now called "Leader", was opened in 1997. Over time, this educational institution changed several names, "survived" the reorganization, after which kindergartens and schools were included. In 2016, the lyceum took 1st place in the city and 2nd in Russia in the ranking of the use of the electronic education system.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Lyceum №1560 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
In the school department, meals are organized according to a 12-day menu, which includes meals for the preferential category and the rest of the students.
In kindergartens, pupils eat five times a day according to a 20-day menu.
Students pay for meals and canteen products using Pass and Meal cards, which parents can also use to track their child's attendance at school.
Activities Lyceum №1560 Moscow
Additional education is presented in the form of circles and sections:
- Technical focus:
- Computer and information technology
- Programming, robotics
- Designing and modeling objects
- UID - course of traffic rules
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Computer design.
- Physical culture and sports sections:
- Dance sport
- Oriental martial arts and other types of wrestling
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, tennis
- Exercise therapy
- Rhythmic, artistic gymnastics
- Bullet shooting
- Applied sports
- Ski race
- Fitness aerobics.
- The science focus helps students to learn basic subjects through design and research activities. In addition to the study of the main disciplines, the courses study natural and physical modeling, astronomy, botany, physiology and anatomy.
- Socio-pedagogical circles are the study of Russian and English languages, and also:
- Museum business
- PR and public relations
- Film art
- Culture of life
- Fundamentals of Law, Social Science, Sociology
- Artistic, aesthetic and creative development
- Russian history
- Classes with school specialists - speech therapist, psychologist, social educator and teacher-defectologist.
A program of preparatory classes for school has been prepared for pupils of the preschool department, and vocational guidance for graduating classes.
- Artistic direction:
- Dance lessons
- Vocal, musical art
- Playing musical instruments (piano)
- The basics of theater skills
- Painting and graphics
- Literary creativity, artistic reading.
- Tourism and local lore focus - the study of Moscow studies.
In free hours, lyceum students participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- Volunteer activities of the "Leader" and "Victory Volunteers"
- Vocational guidance, joint activities with students of universities cooperating with the lyceum
- Passing the standards of the TRP and other sports competitions
- In the project "Presidential Competitions"
- In festivals, creative competitions
- City and school activities
- Life of the museum complex and the school's media.
COOPERATION WITH UNIVERSITIES
Lyceum No. 1560 cooperates with a number of higher educational institutions:
- Moscow Aviation Institute (National Research University)
- Russian University of Chemical Technology DI. Mendeleev
- MSTU them. N.E. Bauman
- Russian State Agrarian University Moscow Agricultural Academy K.A. Timiryazeva
- SRI HSE
- Moscow Automobile and Highway State Technical University
- MIREA - Russian Technological University
- National Research Technological University MISIS
- First MGMU them. THEM. Sechenov.
Cooperation with universities allows lyceum students to undergo vocational guidance more thoroughly, to participate in student life, to attend lectures and seminars, and to practice together with students.
- Profile classes
- Projects "International Baccalaureate", "Mathematical Vertical", "Effective Primary School", etc.
- Additional education, extracurricular activities
- Olympiads, conferences, seminars.
Facilities and equipment at Lyceum №1560 Moscow
Lyceum No. 1560 includes 17 buildings, including kindergartens and school units.
The school is equipped with standard and practical (laboratory) classrooms, sports and assembly halls, libraries with reading rooms. In the school grounds, there are stadiums with football fields, volleyball and basketball courts, and a tennis court.
In the preschool department for a comfortable daytime stay of children, sleeping rooms, play and study rooms, and sports halls are equipped. There are walking areas on the territory of the buildings, fenced off by a fence.
Lyceum buildings are equipped with ramps, information signs, staff call buttons and other auxiliary mechanisms for safe and convenient school visits for persons with disabilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The lyceum implements a modular educational system:
- September 2-November 19
- November 25-February 18
- February 24 - May 29.
- October 9-13
- November 20-24
- January 1-8
- February 19-24
- April 8-12
- May 30 - August 31.
Classes are held five days a week - from Monday to Friday. Lessons begin daily at different times for each building and academic group: from 8:00 to 9:45, each of them lasts 45 minutes, except for the first grades - depending on the half-year, the lesson can last from 35 to 45 minutes.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to the lyceum from the parents / legal representatives of the future student, an electronic application will be required on the portal of Moscow State Services, as well as personal documents of the child when visiting an educational institution by invitation.
Before enrollment profile classes conduct tests in leading subjects.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Lyceum №1560 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.