Description of Lyceum №1548
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 14 to 18 years old
- Full-time education
- Stages of education: basic and secondary.
The Lyceum was founded in 2000 as a multidisciplinary secondary educational institution.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Lyceum №1548
Activities Lyceum №1548
Lyceum students can attend circles and sections working at the school:
- Painting and Graphics Studio, Contemporary Fine Arts
- Journalism Club
- Theatrical circle, acting skills
- Volleyball, basketball, tennis sections
- The Art of Photography
- Practical classes in the natural sciences
- Fundamentals of economics, solving non-standard tasks
- Career guidance.
COOPERATION WITH UNIVERSITIES
Lyceum No. 1548 has a cooperation agreement with a number of universities:
- Humanitarian Institute of Television and Radio Broadcasting. M.A. Litovchina (GITR)
- Institute of Artistic Creativity at the Academy of Fine Arts (IHT)
- Moscow State Pedagogical University (MPGU)
- National Research Nuclear University (NRNU MEPhI).
Cooperation with higher educational institutions allows lyceum students to participate in educational programs with students, to attend lectures and practice.
- Profile classes
- Cooperation with universities
- Additional education.
Facilities and equipment at Lyceum №1548
The school building is located on Brodnikov Lane not far from Polyanka metro station.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the lyceum takes place from grades 8 to 11 and consists of submitting an application and personal documents to an educational institution. Profile classes upon enrollment will require the future student to successfully pass the entrance examinations.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Lyceum №1548
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.