Description of Lyceum №1524
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
The school was founded in 1988 at number 483 and taught only grades 8-11, mainly of a technological profile. Since 1991 it has existed under the current name - Lyceum No. 1524. During the merger in 2012, two schools and five kindergartens were added to this educational institution, which expanded the profile of education and the age range of students.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Lyceum №1524
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals in preschool groups and schools are organized according to the daily menu. Kindergarten pupils are provided with meals in accordance with the number of hours spent in the group. Visits to canteens by students are provided at individual times according to the general schedule, the buffet serves those who wish at each break during the entire school day.
Students can pay for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen with an electronic card of the "Pass and Meals" system.
Activities Lyceum №1524
Additional education in Lyceum No. 1524 in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Computer design
- Driving school
- YUID ("Young Traffic Inspectors")
- Technical devices, devices and mechanisms
- Subject area of informatics
- Computer and information technology, programming and robotics
- Design, modeling and prototyping.
Physical culture and sports:
- Fitness aerobics
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Sports aerobics.
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Protection of Nature
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning Russian and English
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Play activity
- Speech therapy classes
- Vocational guidance
- Fundamentals of Cultural Studies
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
Tourist and local history:
- Local history
- Moscow studies.
- Dances: ballroom, modern, classical, etc.
- Development of vocal skills: vocal ensemble, etc.
- Handicraft: working with various materials, modern decorating techniques, making toys
- Literary creativity
- Painting and graphics.
- Volunteer squad "Heirs of Victory"
- Participation in the projects "Moscow Cinema at School", "Museums. Parks. Estates "
- Career guidance, visiting the days of Open Doors
- Excursions and themed events
- School museums and media
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions
- Sports competitions, creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Lyceum No. 1524 cooperates with a number of universities and educational organizations:
- Moscow State University - Faculty of Psychology
- Moscow City University of Psychology and Education
- MSTU them. N.E. Bauman
- Higher School of Economics
- Technopark "Moscow".
- Profile classes
- Cooperation with universities
- Educational projects
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities.
Facilities and equipment at Lyceum №1524
The lyceum has 8 buildings: five for the upbringing of preschoolers, 3 for teaching pupils in grades 1-11. All school buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms, separate for primary classes
- Practical laboratories
- Sports and assembly halls
- Libraries with reading rooms
- Stadiums in school grounds.
For preschool children in the buildings there are prepared:
- Group rooms with sleeping and play areas
- Sports and music halls
- Education and training classes
- Walking grounds in the territories.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1 and lasts until May 21 for primary grades, until May 25 for students in grades 5-8, 10. Graduates finish their studies after successfully passing the OGE and the Unified State Exam.
In grades 1-9, training takes place in quarters:
- September 1-October 30
- November 9-December 30
- January 11-March 19
- March 29 - May 21/25.
Six months for high school students:
- September 1-December 30
- January 11 - May 21/25.
- October 31-November 8
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-28
- March 20-28
- May 22/26-August 31.
Basic classes are held from Monday to Friday, additional education - from Monday to Saturday. The duration of the lessons is 40 minutes, 35 minutes for first graders.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications are accepted on the mos.ru portal of Moscow government services. After submitting the application, you should expect an invitation to the educational institution to provide the child's documents. Enrollment in specialized classes goes through testing.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Lyceum №1524
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.