LSI Language School in Moscow is an excellent choice for studying the Russian language, history, heritage, culture of the country. The capital provides its guests with almost unlimited opportunities for study and recreation.
The language school is located within walking distance from the central Moscow infrastructure. From the school, you can reach boutiques and shops, restaurants, hotels. Not far from the educational building there is the Kremlin, theaters, museums of the capital. Also students in after-hour time can walk along the main artery of the metropolis - Tverskaya street.
The school itself has all the conditions for comfortable and effective studying. The educational institution offers courses for students of different ages, level of basic preparation, academic needs.
Brief information. The program is aimed at studying all the language aspects. Academic load - 20 lessons per week.
About the course. The language course concentrates on the vocabulary and the skills necessary to communicate in Russian in everyday life. In the classroom, students learn general vocabulary, the basics of grammar, are practiced in reading, speaking, writing. The course teaches communicative grammar, practical phonetics. Qualified teachers, native speakers, teach students to use language facilities in the social, sociocultural, everyday spheres of life.
The educational process is characterized by a regional geography. Learning a language involves getting to know the culture of Russia. In the learning process, functional technical and systemic auxiliary technical, computer, audio-visual aids are used.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round.
Admission requirements: any level of proficiency in Russian.
The result of the training: Basic aspects of language, understanding of Russian speech, communication in Russian in everyday situations.
Class size: up to 12 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes.
LSI Moscow offers standard accommodation options:
Food - self-service.
The cost of living:
The Russian capital has almost no limits to entertainment. Students are recommended the most popular sightseeing routes around the city. Walking and trips allow you to get acquainted with history of Moscow, its ancient and modern architecture, magnificent parks, sights near the Red Square and the Garden Ring. Also guests of the city will be able to see another capital with cozy narrow historical streets, cafes, workshops of designers and artists, idyllic public gardens.
The schedule is determined by course and program.
LSI Language School in Moscow has cozy auditoriums, interactive equipment, computer class. Wi-Fi is available in the school. For recreation, there is a lounge area with snack machines, a coffee machine.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.