LSI Language School in Milan is a well-known language school in the world center of business, design and fashion. In Milan, where life is 24 hours a day, it's a pleasure to learn Italian. The multifaceted city provides its guests with a huge number of opportunities for entertainment, sightseeing vacations, shopping and, accordingly, active language practice.
LSI Milan is located almost in the ideal location of the center of fashion and design. The school is located in the shopping district in the center of Milan. From here you can easily reach the designer boutiques, national restaurants, large entertainment centers. The school itself occupies a building of modernist architecture, considered in the quarter as a model of style.
Short information. The program is devoted to the study of all language aspects in the standard and intensive mode (at the student's choice).
About the course. The general Italian course is presented by two programs, differing in the level of academic load and intensity of instruction. The standard course provides 20 lessons per week. Lessons are conducted in groups, the practice of Italian begins with the first hours of training. Intensive course includes 20 group lessons per week and 10 individual classes. The latter are designed to correct skills and knowledge, in-depth study of individual linguistic aspects.
Students age: 16+
Start dates: year-round.
Requirements for enrollment: Italian - from A to S.
The result of the training: obtaining basic knowledge of Italian, improving the general language skills, the development of spoken language.
Class size: maximum 12 people.
Lesson duration: 45 minutes
[ 999.36] Cost: 20 lessons per week: 2 weeks 380 euro, 3 weeks 570 euros, 4 weeks 760 euros, 5 weeks 950 euros, 6 weeks 1140 euros, 7 weeks 1330 euros , 8Weeks - 1520 euros
The host family is a common placement option. In the houses students are provided with separate rooms with furniture, Internet access. Facilities, kitchen, seating areas guests can enjoy on the rights of family members.
Accommodation in apartments and hotels is also offered. The objects are selected individually.
Family meals are organized according to the half-board scheme. In hotels, as a rule, breakfast is offered. Students are accommodated in self-catering apartments.
Extra-curricular program in Milan is a variety of opportunities for organizing leisure. Among the popular destinations - shopping, excursions to museums, galleries, historical sites, field trips. Also, many students prefer active recreation in nature. Summer LSI Milan organize beach tours, in winter - trips to ski schools.
The schedule of classes is determined by specifics of the course.
The school equipment is represented by modern computers, interactive equipment, language equipment. For students open spacious auditorium, computer, media center, cozy living room, cafeteria, dining room. The school also has a beautiful garden with several recreation areas.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.