Year of foundation: 2013
Teachers: native speakers and non-native speakers
Age of students: from 5 years old
Number of students: 30 students in total, 5-7 students in groups.
Programs: English courses in all levels, Japanese courses Noroku-Siken level 1 and 2, Finnish courses: A1-B2, French courses: A1-A2, Italian courses: A1-A2, Spanish course: A1-A2, Children's club
The Language Center "One Language" has been working in St. Petersburg. However, it includes teachers with great pedagogical experience and good recommendations. We help students to understand and learn a foreign language in a calm and friendly atmosphere.
A feature of the school "One language" is a classroom equipped for simultaneous interpretation where students can practice their translation and communication skills.
• 8 sessions per month / 2 times a week
• Wednesdays and Sundays
• Wednesdays from 18:30 to 20:00 [999.5 ] • on Sundays from 11:30 to 13:00
• Tuition fee is 4200 rubles / month / 8 lessons
• Tuition fee is 4000 rubles for two months immediately
• 8 lessons per month
• on Mondays and Wednesdays
• from 19:30 to 21:00
• Tuition fee is 3000 rubles / month / 8 lessons
• 4 lessons per month
• 13:00 to 14:30
• Tuition fee 2500 rubles / month / 4 classes
• a colloquial course including translation exercises, developed on the basis of various English-language textbooks, unadapted materials, and using audio media materials (BBC, CNN) and printed articles
• 4 lessons per month
• from 13:00 to 14:00
• classes on Saturdays,
• the age of children 5-6 years
• the cost of one lesson in the group is 400 rubles
• the training program includes : The basics of writing, the basics of conversation, reading and listening, preparation for learning in an English school
High professionalism of teachers, an opportunity to practice simultaneous translation, a friendly atmosphere. Our goal is to make students happier through learning a foreign language. The school is located in the heart of the city. 7 minutes walk from m. Ploschad Vosstaniya, Gostiny Dvor, Nevsky Prospekt.
Equipment for simultaneous interpretation.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.