- Language camps in Montreux
- Sports and entertainment in children's camps
- Language courses for students
- Cost of courses for students
- Examples of elite and popular schools in Montreux
The city of Montreux is located between Lake Leman (Lake Geneva) and the hills, it is famous for its private schools and camps for students. The pure mountain air of the Alps has a favorable effect on the health of children, and the high quality of education is highly valued all over the world. Private schools and children's camps in the area are very proud of their location and mild climate.
As practice shows, students very quickly adapt in a foreign school, quickly find a common language with other people and, of course, communication with experienced teachers gives their fruits. After all, the language camps in Montreux employ real professionals who love their work.
Language camps in Montreux
Education in small groups, each student is given individual time each day. The top teachers of Switzerland with high professional skills work with the students.
The knowledge will help students with further education, help them enter the best universities all over the world. And an extensive excursion program and communication with representatives of different countries will broaden their horizons.
Sports and entertainment in children's camps
In Switzerland, they support sports and active leisure, so various kinds of sporting activities are available in the camps
- terrain orientation
- board games
- beach Soccer
- mountain bike (mountain bike)
- beach volleyball
- air hockey
- mini golf
In their free time, students will always find something to do in the camp, an indicative list of activities
- board games
- arts and crafts
- course "design of dresses for parties"
- Olympic Games
- a circle of drama
- game "hunting for treasure"
- movie screenings
- show programs and concerts
- rate of photography
- quizzes and competitions
- sports games and contests.
Language courses for students
For the effective studying of foreign students groups form no more than 10 people. All lessons are conducted in a relaxed atmosphere, so that students are interested to attend the lesson, while the teachers clearly follow the course program.
First time in the class are actively engaged in learning grammar and are working on increasing the vocabulary.
Then actively develop communicative and speech skills, try to make the spoken language more correct and fluent, destroy the language barrier and monitor the correct pronunciation of each word.
Cost of courses for students
The price for the child's stay in the camp depends on the school's ranking, placement conditions, program type, intensity of the program.
Usually the price includes: a language program, accommodation, three meals a day, a minimum set of day trips and day programs, basic teaching materials, a leisure and entertainment program on campus, intermediate tests, a certificate of completion, transfer.
Additional costs: registration fee, medical insurance, facultative and additional classes, additional study materials, registration of documents, etc.
Examples of elite and popular schools in Montreux
- School-board St. Georges School. The values of this school are the development of students' qualities such as tolerance and humanity. A view from the campus rooms opens onto the Alps, meadows and forests. Careful attention is paid to the development of a curriculum for each student, in order to take into account all individual wishes, the level of knowledge. Linguistic lessons are available in the following areas: English , French , German from the age of 8, Chinese from 11 years. Students live for 2-3 people and have the right to choose their own neighbors. On the territory of the school there is a swimming pool, an indoor complex with playgrounds and necessary equipment.
- School for girls Surval Montreux. This is a unique elite school on the shores of Lake Geneva at the foot of the Alps, designed for only 75 girls aged 13 to 19 years. The goal of the school is to give a quality education and to teach to be self-confident and develop all the necessary knowledge to succeed in life. The program includes: linguistic studies, the study of world cultures and traditions, cooking and sports events. In addition, you can do dancing, aerobics, horseback riding, art. The Campus is a 20-minute walk from the center of Montreux.
- The private school Institut Monte Rosa is considered one of the most prestigious in the country. Located campus in an ecologically clean place next to a wide bay and forests, occupies an old mansion, reminiscent of a medieval castle. Students here receive a quality European education, the school is proud of its graduates, who in the future enter top universities all over the world. Available language programs: English, French, German, DELF, KET, PET, RCE, Academic Italian, Academic Chinese, Academic Russian.
- Language Camp Alpadia offers courses in French, an excellent place for active students. The program includes beach games on the shores of Lake Geneva, sports activities and extensive excursions. The school speaks only French.
- The language school Haut-Lac International Center accepts students aged from 8 to 17 years, groups form no more than 10 people. The school is located at the foot of the Alps in the village of Le Sjern, to the town of Montreux 45 minutes. Linguistic programs in: English, German, French. Accommodation from 2 to 6 people in the room, there are 9 classrooms and 5 gaming audiences, a fitness room, an art workshop.