Kings New Jersey is a school for those who want to improve their English and prepare for admission to an American university. It is located in a city on the east coast of America, located near Philadelphia and New York. To study in New Jersey is convenient, comfortable and interesting. The city is not only the "Green Garden" of the coast, a popular tourist center, but also the center of business, education. It provides its guests with many opportunities for training and further careers. Kings College of New Jersey is based on the Rider University campus. At the disposal of its students is the entire university infrastructure. Life on the campus of Lawrenceville beats the key. Here students will have no time to get bored in their spare time.
The program for the preparation of foreign students at US universities.
Dates of the beginning: August 24 2015, January 2016
Duration of study: 1-2 years
Students in the class: 17 students
High School Graduation, GPA from 2.5 (3.0 for for the sciences)
Language level:[ 999.28] TOEFL iBT 80 (15 minimum for each part) / IELTS 6.5 (6.0 minimum for each part) or equivalent
If the level of the language is lower than the required one, the study will take longer due to additional English lessons
Min age: 17
A course providing the opportunity to prepare for a master's degree program at leading US universities.
Key aspects of the program:
1 trimester: structured tasks for the development of complex thinking, substantiation of opinion with the help of evidence;
2 term: development of critical thinking, training in autonomous research and data processing; 999.33]
3 term: writing and presentation of scientific work with the help of a teacher.
Start dates: June 22, 2015, September 14, 2015, January 4, 2016 (the length of the course depends on the level of preparation, minimum 1 trimester).
The maximum class size: 12 people. 999.39]
Course intensity: 25 lessons per week (in the classroom) plus 12-15 individual lessons.
Requirements for crediting:
1. Academic - Bachelor's degree with documentary evidence of good grades; Auto-essay length of one printed page; The minimum GPA average is 2.5.
2. Language - Kings Level 2 (Elementary), TOEFL iBT 20.
Course price: 6430 per term
Students are offered accommodation in residences on the campus of the university. Accommodation is organized in comfortable student houses. There are 13 hostels on campus. Students of the school can choose the place and conditions of accommodation. Possible accommodation with first-year students, foreigners of senior courses. Residences offer 2-3-bed accommodation.
Half board is provided. On the campus there is a modern dining room. Self-service is also possible. Each residence has a fully equipped kitchen.
1 year residence in the residence (meals 3 times a day) - 13,770 dollars
The extracurricular program includes sports, creativity, entertainment. Students can study in various sections, academic clubs and interest clubs. On the campus there is an art society, a chess club, a cinema club. Those who wish can participate in public work on a par with students at Rider University.
The campus, on the basis of which the school operates, covers an area of 280 acres. It unites 43 buildings, 13 of which are residences. On the territory there are sports grounds, tennis courts, indoor swimming pool, there is a sports center. The study takes place in classrooms with modern interactive and computer equipment. A university library with a nearly half million printed fund is also open for students (not counting periodicals).
There are 2 cafes and 2 restaurants on the campus. There is also an entertainment infrastructure.Rider University has its own small medical center. The services of his doctors are available to students at Kings New Jersey.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.