The oldest and most popular higher education institution in Russia is Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University (KFU). This is a state institution, which was founded in 1804 on the initiative of Emperor Alexander I. In the period of its activity, the Kazan Federal University has repeatedly changed its name. Only in 2010 he regained his original historical name. The main building of the university is territorially located in the city of Kazan.
At the moment, the Kazan Federal University is the largest university that prepares specialists of different directions. Currently, in the national rating it occupies the 12th position, and in the international rating - 611. Teaching of the disciplines is at a high level. Humanities are in great demand from applicants.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Among the KFU graduates there are a large number of students who after the graduation from the university became famous throughout the world. These are well-known scientists, writers, politicians, academicians, etc. Among the celebrated personalities it is worth noting:
Such a list of outstanding graduates can be continued. All of them have made a great contribution to the development of their fields of activity.
The main buildings of the Kazan Federal University are located in the center of Kazan, not far from the Kremlin. The remaining buildings are located in Tatarstan, Karachaevo-Cherkessia, Karelia, Samara Region and the Republic of Mari El.
The university has the following divisions:
On the basis of the university there are various student collectives and associations. These are public organizations, both creative and sports. Students of this institution constantly participate in various olympiads and contests. Kazan (Volga Region) Federal University has everything you need to create a pleasant atmosphere in both training and accommodation.
The university is a participant in such well-known programs as IREX, Fulbright, USIA, DAAD, TEMPUS, INCO-Copernicus, Eurasia and others.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.