Kazan International School
Description of Kazan International School
- Location: Kazan, Russia
- Students age: from 7 to 18 years old
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary
- School uniform
- Frequent paid educational institution.
The international school in Kazan opened in 2014 and is considered one of the most prestigious educational institutions in the city. The Kazan International School is the only educational institution in Russia that is accredited in four areas at once: three areas of the International Baccalaureate and certification of the Commonwealth of International Schools.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kazan International School
Accommodation, meals, prices
School students eat three times a day, meals are organized according to the menu, which is updated once a week. For children with individual intolerance to any products, meals are prepared separately.
Activities Kazan International School
Additional education at the International School is:
- Martial arts lessons
- Language classes - individual study of foreign languages
- Playing musical instruments
- Table tennis
Most of the circles and sections are included in the payment of the year of study.
Also, students are engaged in self-development, project activities and group ideological work.
School uniforms can be ordered on the official website of the Kazan International School.
- High level of education
- A non-standard approach to learning
- In classrooms no more than 15 people
- Teachers from other countries
- Additional education - circles and sections.
Facilities and equipment at Kazan International School
The school organizes tours of the buildings and territories for parents and prospective students to visually show how the students learn and develop.
Admission dates and extra charges
The beginning of the school year is August 26, the end is May 26 (grades 1-8, 10) / June 5 (grades 9, 11).
- August 26-December 20
- January 9 - May 26 / June 5.
- October 28-November 6
- December 23-January 8
- February 5-11 (for 1 grade)
- March 30-April 5.
The school day - lessons and additional education - starts at 8:30 and ends at 17:30.
Upon admission, you will need to pay an entrance fee.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the school, you must pass an interview and test in English and mathematics, after paying the registration fee. For children from 5 to 9 years old, testing with a psychologist is also provided.
You can find out all the details by visiting the school for the offered tour on the official website.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Kazan International School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.