Kaunas University of Technology has state ownership and high popularity among students from all over the world. Kaunas University of Technology (KTU) is a Lithuanian higher education institution with excellent rating indicators. Academic activities of the university began in 1922. The main buildings of the school are located in the city of Kaunas.
In recent decades, Lithuanian University is in second place to the national academic ranking.
Leading positions in the rankings allow employers to form an excellent opinion about university graduates and provide them with a job literally immediately after receiving a diploma.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
KTU is a secondary European educational institution. Knowledge in it receive about 10,000 per year. Along with local applicants, foreign nationals also have the right to enter this university. At the same time, the indicator of the number of foreigners is 4% of all students of the university. 902 specialists from all over the world are teaching various disciplines. Most of them are teachers with academic degrees. KTU partners from other universities annually accept students of the university through international exchange programs. The school is represented in the most popular social networks, where you can find comprehensive information about such programs.
It is worth paying attention to the university’s scientific library, where students prepare for seminars in various disciplines. Students can stay in a comfortable hostel located near the main buildings.
The prestige of Kaunas University of Technology adds many years of membership in EUA, ATUBS and EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES CONTINUING EDUCATION NETWORK academic networks.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.