Institute of Humanitarian Education and Information Technologies, IGUMO and IT
Description of Institute of Humanitarian Education and Information Technologies, IGUMO and IT
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
IGUMO and IT was founded on April 24, 1996, conducts training under contracts for the provision of paid educational services at the expense of individuals or legal entities.
Faculties and colleges
The structure of IGUMO includes the Department of Social Sciences and 3 faculties:
- advertising and PR;
- design and photography;
IGUMO's research activities are carried out in the form of:
- participation in scientific and practical conferences, forums and competitions of various levels;
- presentation of scientific research materials in the form of reports, theses, scientific articles for publication in collections, journals and other publications.
Things to know about
The total number of teaching staff of the Institute is 18 people, of which 2 have the academic degree of Doctor of Sciences, 15 - Candidate of Sciences.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Institute of Humanitarian Education and Information Technologies, IGUMO and IT
Accommodation, meals, prices
In the building of the institute there is a café for 70 seats and a buffet for 15 seats.
Activities Institute of Humanitarian Education and Information Technologies, IGUMO and IT
The main directions of extracurricular activities at the Institute:
- physical culture and sports;
- organization of cultural and leisure activities;
- inclusion of creative development methods in the educational process through projects within the framework of extracurricular activities.
At IGUMO, students implement several social projects on a regular basis
- IGUMO Gallery;
- DOCA (Days of Contemporary Art);
- Linguistic Theatre;
Facilities and equipment at Institute of Humanitarian Education and Information Technologies, IGUMO and IT
IGUMO's educational activities are organized at the address: Moscow, Verkhnyaya Pervomayskaya Street, 53. The material and technical base of the Institute includes:
- Classrooms for:
- course design;
- group and individual consultations;
- ongoing monitoring and intermediate certification;
- laboratories with the necessary equipment;
- premises for independent work, equipped with computer equipment with access to the Internet and the electronic information and educational environment of the university.
All rooms are equipped with specialized furniture and technical means of training.
To conduct lectures, students are offered sets of demonstration equipment and educational and visual aids.
The access regime in IGUMO is carried out using modern security systems.
IGUMO has a medical office.
IGUMO is provided with the necessary set of licensed software, including modern licensed computer packages for data analysis and processing. The total number of PCs in the local computer networks of IGUMO is 230 units, 190 of which are used in the educational process. The number of local networks in IGUMO is 6, computer classes are 8. Lecture halls are equipped with 48 multimedia projectors.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1 and is divided into two semesters, each ending with a test-examination session.
Additional expenses may include accommodation fees (for non-residents), meals, leisure and other expenses.
The following documents are required for admission:
- a document on previous education - a certificate or diploma;
- 4 photos 3×4.
You can apply for admission and documents online or in person.
Every year, the university allocates 110 places for admission to all forms of education.
In 2021, out of 31 ISUMO graduates, 29 were employed.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants to the university must meet the following requirements:
- age from 17 years;
- completed education not lower than secondary complete general, confirmed by the relevant document;
- successful completion of the creative test.
The minimum number of points according to the results of the Unified State Exam:
- Literature: 32;
- Russian language — 36.
Scholarships Institute of Humanitarian Education and Information Technologies, IGUMO and IT
- state academic scholarships;
- state social scholarships;
- Rector's scholarships.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Institute of Humanitarian Education and Information Technologies, IGUMO and IT
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.