The University of Finance and Economics of Mongolia was founded in 1924, and since then the main principles of the institution have remained unchanged:
The University was the first higher educational institution in Mongolia to receive the award of the Mongolian Management Association in the nomination “Organization of Management of Excellence”.
The University has a Student Development Center, which consists of:
The center was created with the financial support of the Ministry of Education, Arts and Culture of Mongolia. The main tasks:
Across the street from the main building is a student dormitory, where all foreign students can get a place. The accommodation is double, the rooms are fully furnished. Cafes, shops and supermarkets are within walking distance.
A large role in the self-education of students is played by the university library, which has been operating since 1924. The library has 13 employees, it consists of 8 departments and is designed for the simultaneous stay of 220 students. The fund includes more than 65,000 publications, including:
Each student is assigned an identification number, after entering which the fund of not only the library of the Financial and Economic University of Mongolia, but also partner universities becomes available. During the sessions, reading rooms work in a special enhanced mode.
The academic year at the university begins in September. Additional costs include payment of room and board.
Applicant must provide:
Students who work 15 credit hours in one semester and earn an average grade of 3.4 or higher are listed on the UFE President. A student who is on the president’s list for the second time receives the title of “Best Student of the University,” with which he is offered a discount of 25 to 100% on tuition fees.
Another measure of support is grants from sponsoring enterprises that are awarded for academic excellence.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.