Institute of Economics and Management in Industry, IEPM
Description of Institute of Economics and Management in Industry, IEPM
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Age of students: 18+;
- Type: mixed, distance;
- Language of instruction: Russian;
- Forms of education: full-time, part-time, part-time.
The institute of economics and industrial management (IEMP) was founded on January 1, 1995. The main direction was the implementation of educational activities and scientific research in the field of economics of industrial companies, entrepreneurship and public-private partnership.
The Institute includes several educational and scientific organizations: the Institute of Economic and Social Research, ANO "IEiSO", ANO "Center for Social and Labor Relations". To date, the Institute acts as an organization of higher education and advanced education in the field of economics and management, and also offers popular specialties for building a successful career.
According to the Federal Law of 24.11.95 No. 181-FZ "On the Social Protection of Persons with Disabilities in the Russian Federation", the university takes active measures aimed at creating a comfortable atmosphere for students with disabilities.
The program of the Institute includes several main areas:
- eduction of economically independent professionals of intellectual work, capable of contributing to the development of their country;
- the possibility of obtaining higher education;
- integration into the environment of the institute through lectures in general groups.
A tolerant model of communication, based on humanism and mutual respect between students of different physical abilities, is the norm of student life.
Things to know about
The work of the Institute of Economics and Management in Industry is recognized as effective according to specialized research.
The percentage of graduates who were employed during the year following the year of graduation was 100%.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Institute of Economics and Management in Industry, IEPM
Accommodation, meals, prices
On the territory of MGSEU there is a canteen with the number of seats - 50.
Activities Institute of Economics and Management in Industry, IEPM
Students of the IEPM can attend various master classes on career development and take a course on employment from the company "Superjob" (online format), visit scientific and practical conferences, listen to fascinating lectures.
Facilities and equipment at Institute of Economics and Management in Industry, IEPM
On the territory of the university there are:
- educational building;
- sports hall;
- dining room;
- medical office.
The Institute has created conditions that ensure the safety and convenience of the adjacent territory (there is an installed ramp) for students with disabilities and (or) disabled people. In the educational building of the institute there are elevators.
All students have access to specially equipped computer classes (55, with the Internet). There are also 8 rooms equipped with multimedia projectors. The main part of visual and didactic materials - thematic demonstration stands and complexes, posters, staged models, visual aids - is demonstrated through information and telecommunication networks and audiovisual means.
The Institute provides students with access to the electronic library system IPRBooks and "Yurait", which contain:
- More than 12,000 publications from 200 publishers;
- 4600 textbooks and teaching aids published over the past 10 years (for disciplines of the humanitarian, social and economic cycle - over the past 5 years);
- Over 1400 scientific monographs;
- Over 50 journals from the List of Russian peer-reviewed scientific journals approved by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia.
The EEA works with an e-learning environment that provides:
- Fixation of the course of the educational process, the results of intermediate certification and the results of the development of the program;
- Conducting sessions, procedures for assessing learning outcomes, the implementation of which is provided for using e-learning, educational technologies with the possibility of remote access;
- Interaction between participants in the educational process, not excluding synchronous and (or) asynchronous interaction via the Internet.
No less attention is paid to physical education and instilling a healthy lifestyle. In the sports hall of the institute there are: sports equipment that allows you to educate various muscle groups, table tennis, chess boards and other equipment.
The Institute sets the following deadlines for accepting documents for education:
- Bachelor's program for full-time part-time and part-time education under contracts for the provision of paid educational services without entrance tests: June 13 - August 26.
- Bachelor's program in full-time part-time and part-time education under contracts for the provision of paid educational services with entrance tests: June 13 – August 26.
- Bachelor's degree program in part-time education under contracts for the provision of paid educational services (additional enrollment): October 3 – October 27.
Graduates of the Institute are always in demand and can work:
- in the economic, analytical and financial services of enterprises,
- federal and regional departments of the economic and social bloc,
- state and municipal organizations,
- budgetary institutions of education, healthcare, culture, social insurance, housing and communal services and other sectors of the public sector,
- state and municipal authorities,
- credit and insurance institutions, scientific,
- research and educational institutions.
It is proposed to study a set of disciplines:
- "Accounting and Analysis",
- "Money, credit, banks",
- "Taxes and Taxation",
- "Financial Management",
- "Crisis Management",
- "Personnel Marketing",
- "Management of social development of personnel",
- "Basics of personnel policy and personnel planning",
- "State regulation of the economy",
- "State and Municipal Finance",
- "State and Municipal Service",
- "Regional Management and Territorial Planning", etc.
Advantages of professions obtained in the IEPM:
- high social status;
- high wages;
- opportunity for professional and career growth;
- demand in its segment of professions;
- high authority;
- career growth;
- social privileges.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Educational Attainment Requirement:
- Completed secondary general education (11 grades), secondary vocational or higher education.
- Results of the Unified State Exam. Grades obtained as a result of passing the Exam are counted if they were received no earlier than 4 years before the date of completion of the receipt of documents.
- Successful completion of entrance tests or testing (including for foreign citizens).
The number of points on the Unified State Exam (or on the results of entrance examinations conducted by the IEPM independently) necessary for admission:
- Russian language – 36 points
- Mathematics – 27 points
- Informatics and ICT – 40 points
- Foreign language – 22 points
- History – 32 points
- Social Studies – 42 points
- Geography – 37 points.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Institute of Economics and Management in Industry, IEPM
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.