Institute of Contemporary Art Moscow
Description of Institute of Contemporary Art Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Year of foundation: 1992
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Number of students: about 3500
- Type of eduaction: mixed.
The Institute of Contemporary Art (ISI) is a multidisciplinary institution of higher education with a history of more than 28 years.
ISI was established in 1992. Over the past five years, the institute has several times received approving assessments of effectiveness from Rosobrnadzor, which proves the high quality of education.
The institute is not considered large - about 3500 people study here annually. Bachelor's, Specialist's, Master's and Postgraduate programmes in film, television, directing and theatre arts are available for study. The teaching staff includes many people's and honored artists of the Russian Federation with rich professional experience: D. Pevtsov, I. Agapov, E. Matushkina and many others. The list of graduates of this institution includes Diana Gurtskaya, Igor Sarukhanov, Vlad Topalov, Alena Vysotskaya and other artists beloved by many.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Institute of Contemporary Art Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
The institution does not provide dormitories.
Activities Institute of Contemporary Art Moscow
In their free time, students can engage in additional education in recording, dance, video editing or journalism studios.
ISI students annually participate in many city, national and international competitions, taking leading places and declaring themselves to future employers.
On campus there is a sports center, where physical education classes, additional courses in team sports are held.
The University celebrates important public holidays with festivals, music concerts, and issues of journalistic articles.
- Cooperation with foreign universities in Italy, Germany, Lithuania
- Master classes from current artists
- Assistance in employment at the stage of education.
Facilities and equipment at Institute of Contemporary Art Moscow
On the campus of the university there are many buildings with the latest equipment:
- Educational buildings with classrooms, computer classes
- Specialized studios of video editing, sound recording, etc.
- Filming pavilions
- Press and Production Centers
- Two libraries, reading rooms
- Indoor sports complex with gyms, game halls
- Canteens, buffets
- Medical centers.
The equipment of the university is updated in accordance with new technologies. Pupils have access to every office and studio both during classes and during university working hours.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into two semesters, lasting from September to early June. The session follows each semester and lasts for two weeks. The schedule of classes for each specialty is individual, but pairs are held from Monday to Friday for all students.
Holidays are organized on public holidays, in winter - in January-February, in summer - from June to August.
- Accommodation, meals
- Books, consumables
- Medical care
- Personal spending.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The application for admission can be submitted in one of three ways: at the admissions office on campus, through the post office or online. All applicants must provide the following documents:
- Personal documents: passport, SNILS, medical certificate
- Consent to data processing
- Document on the completion of the previous stage of education (for bachelors - school certificate, for masters - bachelor's degree, for graduate students - master's degree)
- Official course scorecards
- Individual achievements if available
- The results of the Unified State Exam are for applicants to the bachelor's degree.
Many areas conduct entrance tests from several stages to identify the potential for learning in applicants.
Acceptance of documents is carried out from April 11 to August 19 for full-time, full-time and correspondence forms, until mid-November - for future correspondence students.
If an applicant wishes to study at a state-funded place, the documents should be submitted as soon as possible, because they are filled in first.
Scholarships Institute of Contemporary Art Moscow
The Institute provides state scholarship programs: academic and social. Those students who are active and successful in studies, creativity and sports can receive financial support.
Some students are given discounts on tuition fees for some reasons:
- Entrance tests
- Learning outcomes
- Victory at creative Olympiads
- Relatives working in the institution
- Material support based on a difficult life situation.
The grant of the rector of the university is provided to students who have won in the creative competitions of the INSTITUTE.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Institute of Contemporary Art Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.