Immersion Camp in France, Juan-les-Pins
Description of Immersion Camp in France, Juan-les-Pins
- Established year: 1985
- Location: Juan-les-Pins, France
- Age of students: 8-17 years
- Language of instruction: French
- Type of training: language school.
Over the past 36 years, 100,000 students of all ages have attended language courses in the south of France, coming to study at the French School for Adults in Antibes or at the younger camps in the south of France. It all started in 1985 with the rental of 3 classrooms at the Lycée d'Antibes, and today there are two schools for adults and four language camps for young people in the south of France.
Juan-les-Pins is a lively neighborhood and beach with urban development, located on the Côte d'Azur between Nice and Cannes, an ideal place for study and relaxation.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Immersion Camp in France, Juan-les-Pins
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live on two campuses, comparable in level to a small hotel and located within walking distance of the beaches and the center. The buildings are fenced and surrounded by green spaces, and the rooms are equipped with air conditioning for a comfortable stay of two people. Students can spend time in the courtyard with a garden, in the TV room, in the lounge or in any of the corners where You can use Wi-Fi.
Students live in two residences.
- Castel Arabel is located within walking distance to the center and beaches, designed for 80 people. There are rooms with shared and private bathrooms, in all rooms - air conditioning. Children have breakfast and dinner at the residence, while language classes and lunch are held at Le Château, where pupils take the bus every morning.
- Aragon is aimed at young people 16-17 years old, located near Castel Arabel, near the beaches and the city center. Students are accommodated in air-conditioned rooms, events and lunches take place at the Castel Arabel Residence, and training sessions are held at Le Château, where students travel by bus in the morning.
Round-the-clock video surveillance is organized in the residences, teenagers can go out into the city with the permission of their parents.
Activities Immersion Camp in France, Juan-les-Pins
Choosing the language camp Immersion Camp in France, you get all the best that is on the Côte d'Azur!
In the weekly program:
- Day off at Aquasplash
- Water skiing
- Sailing on a catamaran
- Half-day excursion
- Football, fly yoga, Zumba, Laserquest, kayaking, motorboat rides, private beach walks.
The animation team works around the clock and seven days a week: organizes games, holds parties and performances, accompanies children on the beach.
- Language camps in Juan-les-Pins have been held for 30 years, embodying a reasonable combination of ease and French chic. This small resort is a pleasure to get around on foot: students can easily walk from the accommodation to the beach and the city center, which are a few meters from each other.
- The Premium program is designed to give students more comfort and attention. It offers mini group classes, exclusive activities and accommodation in beautiful air-conditioned rooms. Such a holiday is a thoughtful combination of education and high-quality leisure. In everyday life, every effort is made to ensure that children and adolescents have a rich experience of learning and discovery.
- 6000 students per year
- 1500 adult students
- 2500 junior schoolchildren
- 250 school groups
- 6 places for the younger generation (Antibes, Juan-les-Pins, Cannes, Nice, Biarritz, Paris)
- 2 French schools in Antibes
- 2 club residential complexes in Antibes
- 5 language camps.
Facilities and equipment at Immersion Camp in France, Juan-les-Pins
Language lessons are held in 22 classrooms at a school with panoramic sea views. During breaks, students walk in the Provençal garden, dine together in a restaurant with a sun terrace.
Admission dates and extra charges
For participants of the program 8-11 years old an additional fee is 200 € / week.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Age – from 8 to 17 years
- The level of French proficiency is from beginner to advanced.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Immersion Camp in France, Juan-les-Pins
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.