A school with extensive experience offers quality and versatile boarding education. The school was founded in 1938: it is a small school where leaders deliberately limit the number of students, believing that only in such conditions can the necessary attention be given to everyone. The number of students in classes in the most common disciplines does not exceed 10, and on some subjects only 2-3 students study.
Hethersett Old Hall School strives to meet the highest educational standards and fosters self-confidence in children, instills a love of knowledge and the necessary qualities for a happy life. The school has a family atmosphere, the teachers try to create comfortable conditions for everyone, understanding that childhood is very important and unique for the development of personality.
This direction involves the study of a wide range of disciplines, and special attention is paid to individual development: students are taught to think critically, to express their point of view, conditions are created for the full potential of students. The guys devote a lot of time to physical development and creativity. One of the tasks of teachers is to determine which area most students for vocational guidance.
This popular program has an impeccable reputation and provides students with deep knowledge and strong training in special subjects. The course is intensive and intensive, as the students study a very small number of subjects: only 3-4 priority areas.
Children live in comfortable residences with all the amenities on the school grounds.
Not only people, but also “walls” contribute to a happy and harmonious childhood: children live and study in the countryside away from the city bustle, spend a lot of time outdoors, play sports at the school’s many sports facilities and try themselves in the works.
The school is located in the countryside (Heatherset village) two and a half hours from London. The structure of the school includes the following objects:
The cost of training, including full-board accommodation:
The price does not include:
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.