Hethersett Old Hall private School
Description of Hethersett Old Hall private School
- Established: 1938
- Location: Hethersett, Norfolk, UK
- Age of students: 8-18
- Number of students: 200
- Type of studying: separate
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
A school with extensive experience offers quality and versatile boarding education. The school was founded in 1938: it is a small school where leaders deliberately limit the number of students, believing that only in such conditions can the necessary attention be given to everyone. The number of students in classrooms in the most common disciplines does not exceed 10, and on some subjects only 2-3 students study.
Hethersett Old Hall School strives to meet the highest educational standards and fosters self-confidence in students, instills a love of knowledge and the necessary qualities for a happy life. The school has a family atmosphere, the teachers try to create comfortable conditions for everyone, understanding that childhood is very important and unique for the development of personality.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Hethersett Old Hall private School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students live in comfortable residences with all the amenities on the school territory.
Activities Hethersett Old Hall private School
School atmosphere contributes to a happy and harmonious childhood: students live and study in the countryside away from the city bustle, spend a lot of time outdoors, play sports at the school’s many sports facilities and try themselves in the works.
- Creative studio
- Visiting museums and exhibitions
- Contests and quizzes
- Sport competitions
- Cadet corps
- Computer Club
- Fitness and more.
- A wonderful atmosphere in which students receive the necessary support and attention, learn among well-educated and happy peers
- Excellent location in a beautiful countryside
- A high level of preparation, which is confirmed by statistics - 98-100% of school students perfectly pass the most difficult exams
- Pupils are waiting for a rich after-hour life - a large number of activities and opportunities to realize their full potential.
Facilities and equipment at Hethersett Old Hall private School
The school is located in the countryside (Heatherset village) two and a half hours from London. The structure of the school includes the following objects:
- Computer clubs
- Science laboratories
- Rest rooms
- Tennis court
- Sports Hall
- Football field and more.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration fee
- Individual and extra classes
- Transfer and airfare
- Visa application.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Hethersett Old Hall private School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.