Gymnasium №44 Tver
Description of Gymnasium №44 Tver
- Location: Tver, Russia
- Students age: 6.6 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary.
The work of gymnasium No. 44 began in 1994, but the building was built in 1973 - earlier it housed a general education school. In the list of the best schools in Tver, this gymnasium ranks fifth.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №44 Tver
Accommodation, meals, prices
The gymnasium provides its students with paid and discounted meals.
Free breakfasts are provided for primary school students (grades 1-4). The menu is monitored daily by medical personnel for compliance with product storage standards and food calorie content.
Children from low-income families are provided with preferential meals - a statement and documents confirming that the family belongs to this preferential category are required from the parents / legal representatives of the child.
There is also the possibility of catering by subscription.
Activities Gymnasium №44 Tver
Additional education in gymnasium No. 44 is presented in the form of circles and sections:
- Dance and sports club "Prestige"
- Basketball, volleyball, badminton sections
- Variety studio
- Checkers Learning Section
- Quilling studio
- Theatre studio
- Literary Club
- Darts section
- Studio of painting
- TV studio
- Japanese martial arts school.
Outside school hours, gymnasium students participate in:
- Educational projects in general subjects
- Creative competitions
- Social projects
- Vocational guidance before entering the university / secondary school
- Delivery of the TRP
- Subject Olympiads.
- Good level of education
- Participation of pupils in olympiads, contests and competitions
- Additional education - circles and sections
- Career guidance for high school
- Profile summer camp.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №44 Tver
Study rooms are fully consistent with the premises for comfortable and effective education of children, they have all the necessary materials and items. There is a library at the school: each student can use fiction, educational and methodological literature. The gym for physical education lessons and additional activities is equipped with the necessary sports equipment.
The gymnasium provides access control to the entrance to the building, video surveillance is conducted on the territory, in the corridors and classrooms.
Admission dates and extra charges
The beginning of the school year is September 1.
- Grade 1 - 33 academic weeks
- Grades 2-11 - 34 academic weeks.
- Autumn: October 29-November 5
- Winter: December 28-January 9
- Additional for 1 grade: February 18-24
- Spring: March 23-31.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For enrollment in gymnasium No. 44, parents / legal representatives will need to provide a completed application and documents:
- Birth certificate (copy)
- Medical policy (copy)
- Certificate of the place of registration of the child (original)
- The passport of the parent (legal representative) is presented when submitting documents.
Additional documents may be required for transfer and admission to high school.
For admission to grade 1, a child must be 6 years old and 6 months old, but not more than 8 years old.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №44 Tver
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.