Gymnasium №3 in the Academgorodok Novosibirsk
Description of Gymnasium №3 in the Academgorodok Novosibirsk
- Location: Novosibirsk, Russia
- Founded: 1971
- Students age: 6.5-17 years
- Number of students: 1040
- Type of education: joint
- Language of instruction: Russian.
Gymnasium No. 3 in Akademgorodok is a general educational institution in Novosibirsk, focused on high-quality modern multicultural education at the level of international standards. This is a socially active school, the center of the local community and an example of effective social partnership in education. Municipal Gymnasium No. 3 in Akademgorodok received a new name and a new number on October 10, 1996, when state accreditation ended and the school was given the status of a gymnasium - before that, the educational institution operated for 25 years as a comprehensive school.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №3 in the Academgorodok Novosibirsk
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students eat through the base dining room and have a number of positive aspects: preparation of a promising menu, daily presence of first courses, two varieties of second courses, fortified third courses, several types of salads are available daily.
Dishes correspond to technological maps: a wide menu is presented, including a vitamin table, the technology of cooking is fully respected. Every day, 967 students (93%) receive hot meals, 135 children (13%) receive free meals, and the school doctor controls the diet.
Activities Gymnasium №3 in the Academgorodok Novosibirsk
Gymnasium conducts additional programs:
- Dancing - 25 rubles per hour.
- Artwork - 30 rubles / h.
- Chinese language - 70 rubles per hour.
- French language - 100 rub./h
- Logic - 30 rubles / h.
- Art classes - 40 rubles / h.
- Classes in a chess circle - 100 rubles / h.
- The study of the disciplines of mathematical, natural science, humanitarian cycles, a foreign language beyond the curriculum - from 67 rubles / hour.
- Adaptation and preparation of preschool children for schooling (5-6 l.) - from 84 rubles / hour.
Thanks to the holidays, the educational space helps every child, adult to gain life experience, learn to feel, experience, enjoy life.
Program of regular festive events:
- Knowledge Day is a holiday of the beginning of a new school year, a common holiday of teachers, students, parents.
- Teacher's Day - a competition of professional and creative excellence.
- Student's Day is a creative action during which teachers give beauty lessons in a playful, musical, fantasy form.
- Dedication to high school students is a holiday at which first-graders are ordained to high school students.
- New Year's festival - a new carnival performance every year.
- “Family” Christmas gatherings - an event aimed at strengthening emotional contact between loved ones.
- The competition "Star of the gymnasium" is a celebration of the talents of elementary school students. The competition takes place in a colorfully decorated hall at a high artistic level.
- Festivals of Arts (poetic, vocal, instrumental, theater, dance).
- Gymnasium Day - a holiday of the gymnasium population, performance of students of grades 1-11 of the gymnasium with bright concert numbers.
- Creative reports of studios, circles, clubs.
- The last bell is a holiday of farewell to the gymnasium.
- Gymnasium No. 3 in Akademgorodok is the owner of 3 grants from the Open Society Institute for introducing new technologies into the educational process, the Gold Medals of the Siberian Fair for the development of humanistic technologies in education, is a member of the iEARN international community of teachers and students, coordinator of 3 International Internet of iEARN projects (“Folk Tale”, “Children's Rights through Drawing”, “Facets of Tolerance”), a full-fledged representative of the UNESCO Chair for Human Rights and Democracy at MGIMO (University) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation (Siberian Phil al), NSU partner in the international project "Empowering indigenous peoples of Siberia to obtain high level of education", which is supported by the European Commission's "European Initiative for Democracy and Human Rights."
- The lyceum implements the international project SAGE - a non-profit international educational program that educates schoolchildren in social entrepreneurship, in the conduct of socially responsible business, taking into account socio-economic, demographic, and environmental trends.
- The gymnasium is implementing the project “Financial Literacy”. Forms of work with students: extracurricular courses, the introduction of financial literacy as part of the courses "Social Studies" and "Economics" (grades 6-11).
- The educational institution takes part in the international German project “Schools: partners of the future”, aimed at strengthening partnerships, cooperation between peoples, learning, improving the German language. The content of the project is aimed at developing intercultural communicative competence of schoolchildren through project activities in various fields.
- The educational institution implements the project "Exchange programs with the school of the PRC (Karamay)."
- The school implements projects of specialized, distance learning.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №3 in the Academgorodok Novosibirsk
Gymnasium No. 3 in Akademgorodok has technical resources, educational facilities for the organization of training and extracurricular activities:
- Library and reading room
- Medical office
- Volleyball Court
- Football pitch
- Hockey field
- Social Pedagogical Center
- Psychologist's office.
In total, the gymnasium has 146 computers, including 62 laptops, 1 monoblock, 26 interactive whiteboards, 34 multimedia projectors, 56 MFPs. Gymnasium has unlimited access to the Internet.
The library is the school’s information center: over the past three years, the fund has replenished with fiction, encyclopedic publications, and textbooks worth more than 100,000 rubles. The methodological literature in various educational areas, research and educational work is concentrated in the offices of the administration and the methodological rooms of the departments.
To ensure the safety of the educational space, the school building is equipped with a fire alarm, panic button, video surveillance system.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school conducts classes in 2 shifts, the first shift - from 8.30 to 12.15, the second shift - from 14 to 17.40.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the gymnasium is carried out at the personal request of the parents (legal representatives) of the child upon presentation of the original document proving the identity of the parent (legal representative) or the original document proving the identity of a foreign citizen in the Russian Federation.
In a statement, parents (legal representatives) indicate the following information:
- Surname, name, patronymic of the child
- Date and place of birth
- Surname, name, patronymic of the child's parents.
- The original, a copy of the birth certificate of the child or a certified copy of the document in the prescribed manner.
- The original and a copy of the certificate of registration of the child at the place of residence, certificate of registration of the child at the place of stay.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №3 in the Academgorodok Novosibirsk
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.