Description of Gymnasium №1583
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
Gymnasium No. 1583 was opened in 1968 under the name of Secondary Labour Polytechnic School No. 691. At the moment, the gymnasium named after K.A. Kerimov is a general education center that includes education for preschool children and primary, middle and high school students. According to the data of 2019, the educational institution participated in the ranking of the successful passing of the Unified State Exam, taking 2nd place in the Golovinsky District and 47th in the city.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1583
Accommodation, meals, prices
Paid and discounted meals are organized for high school students according to the weekly menu. The receipt of preferential meals occurs after the parents / legal representatives submit documents on the availability of the category to the School Council. Paid subscriptions and the products of the buffet are paid for by cards of the "Pass and Meals" system, which can also be used to track student visits to classes.
Each academic group visits the cafeteria according to the general schedule at individual times.
Activities Gymnasium №1583
The circles and sections in the gymnasium work in several directions:
- Technical focus:
- Computer and information technology
- Technical devices, devices and mechanisms
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Programming, robotics
- Designing and modeling objects
- Engineering graphics, technical and computer design
- Cinema and video equipment.
- Physical culture and sports sections:
- Exercise therapy
- Table tennis
- Various types of wrestling.
- The science focus helps students learn basic subjects through design and research activities.
- Socio-pedagogical circles are the study of Russian, German, French, Spanish and English, and also:
- Other linguistic programs (Swedish, Latin, Greek, etc.)
- Fundamentals of Law, Social Science
- Artistic, aesthetic and creative development
- Russian history
- Classes with school specialists - speech therapist, psychologist, social educator and teacher-defectologist.
A program of preparatory classes for school has been prepared for pupils of the preschool department, and vocational guidance for graduating classes.
- Artistic direction:
- Dance lessons
- Vocal, musical art
- The basics of theater skills
- Playing musical instruments
- Painting and graphics
- Literary creativity, artistic reading.
In free hours gymnasium students participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- Life of school museums "Commonwealth", "Origins"
- City competitions and events
- Teaching English, Chinese, German and French in the language center
- Passing the standards of the TRP and other sports competitions.
Class teachers and preschool teachers regularly organize trips, excursions and activities outside the walls of the educational institution for their pupils.
- Projects "Mathematical vertical", "Effective primary school"
- Profile classes
- Additional education
- International Baccalaureate IB.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1583
The school consists of 9 buildings, of which five are kindergartens. For preschoolers, dormitories, playgrounds and classrooms, gyms and walking areas are organized in the territories.
The school buildings are equipped with classrooms for practice and studying, additional education, sports, dance and assembly halls, libraries. On the school grounds there are stadiums with running tracks and fields for playing football, volleyball, basketball.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studying takes place from September 1 to May 20, which is 33-34 weeks, depending on the level of education. The academic year is divided into:
- Quarters for grades 1-9:
- September 1-October 30
- November 9-December 30
- January 11-March 19
- March 29-May 20 / end of the exam.
- Six months for grades 10-11:
- September 1-December 20
- January 11-May 20 / end of the exam.
- October 31-November 8
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-28 (for first grades)
- March 20-28
- May 20-August 31.
Terms of intermediate certification during the academic year:
- October 21-29
- December 21-25
- March 10-18
- May 12-19.
Classes are held in one shift, five days a week. Lessons start at 8:30, each of them last 45 minutes, for the first grades - 30-40 minutes.
Further education organizes its work after the end of the main classes, every day from Monday to Friday.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in gymnasium No. 1583, you will need an electronic application submitted on the Moscow State Services portal, as well as personal documents of the future student during a personal visit to an educational institution after an invitation.
Profiled classes will require deep knowledge and successful passing of tests from the future student.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1583
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.