Gymnasium №1573 Moscow
Description of Gymnasium №1573 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
The gymnasium was opened in 2006. Since 2011, this educational institution has been annually confirming the high level of education by its participation in the ratings of the best schools in Moscow, the possession of several grants from the Mayor, many areas of specialized training and the release of successful students who pass the exam for high scores.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1573 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
The gymnasium provides several types of meals: paid and discounted, subscription and one-time meals. To order preferential and subscription types, students must register an application on the mos.ru portal, where it is also possible to regulate child's diet, spending on the Moskvenok card, and attendance at lessons.
The electronic card "Moskvenok" of the "Passage and Meals" system is used by students when paying for purchases in the cafeteria and buffet, when entering and exiting through the turnstiles of the building.
Pupils of the preschool department are provided with hot meals throughout their stay in groups.
activity Gymnasium №1573 Moscow
Additional education in gymnasium №1573 is circles of interest and sections in various directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Subject area of informatics;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Engineering graphics, technical and computer design;
- Technical devices, mechanisms and devices;
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (fire and rescue business);
- Film and video equipment;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- Swimming section;
- Dance sport;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Rhythmic gymnastics;
- Martial arts: sambo, karate, hand-to-hand combat, etc.;
- Applied sports;
- Chess club;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Physiology and Anatomy;
- Biochemistry and biophysics;
- General ecology, biology;
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Language club (Russian, French, German, English);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Law;
- History of Russia, culture;
- Career guidance, pre-vocational training;
- Country geography;
- Studying the basics of consumer culture;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history: Tourism.
- Dances: modern, folk, classical (ballet), etc.;
- Vocal development: academic singing, pop vocals, ensembles;
- Literary criticism, writing;
- Handicraft: working with various materials;
- Playing wind instruments;
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity;
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine arts.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Volunteer squad "Mercy", project "School of volunteers";
- Excursions and themed events;
- Student self-government;
- School Museum of the Book "An Ordinary Miracle";
- Design and research work;
- Projects "University Saturdays", "Mathematical vertical", etc.;
- IT polygon;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions, scientific conferences;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Gymnasium №1573 cooperates with a number of universities for career guidance, pre-vocational training and training of specialized classes:
- MGMU them. THEM. Sechenov;
- RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogov;
- National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering;
- Academy of Civil Protection EMERCOM of Russia;
- Military University of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation;
- Military Institute of the Border Service of the FSB of the Russian Federation;
- Higher School of Economics;
- RANEPA under the President of the Russian Federation;
- Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosov.
- Educational projects;
- Profile classes;
- Cooperation with universities;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities;
- Learning several foreign languages.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1573 Moscow
The gymnasium consists of 6 buildings, 3 of which belong to the school department. The educational buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Small and large gyms;
- Libraries with reading rooms where you can use MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Conference rooms, media centers;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums in school grounds: treadmills, obstacle courses, play fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining and pantry areas;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For preschoolers, the buildings are equipped with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year lasts 33-34 weeks, divided into terms.
- September 1-November 16;
- November 23 - December 31;
- January 11-February 19;
- March 1 - May 21/28.
List of vacation dates:
- October 6-11;
- November 17-22;
- January 1-10;
- February 22-28;
- April 5-11;
- May 22/29 - August 31.
Classes are held five days a week in one shift. The daily start of classes is 8:30 a.m., the duration of one lesson is 45 minutes for grades 2-11. First-graders study in a "stepwise" mode: the duration of the lesson is increased from 35 to 45 minutes, depending on the semester.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to all branches of the gymnasium are accepted on the mos.ru portal. When transferring from preschool to school, registration of the application is not required.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1573 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.