Gymnasium №1567 Moscow
Description of Gymnasium №1567 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Age of students: 6+
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Form of study: daytime
- Type of studying: mixed.
Gymnasium No. 1567 traditionally has an impeccable reputation in humanitarian areas of education, but today for high school students, specialized classes have been developed not only for humanitarian education, but also for technical education. Special courses are developed by experienced school teachers and teachers of top Moscow universities. On the basis of the school, there is a linguistic center Language School 67, which prepares for state and international exams - the Unified State Exam, the OGE, the Cambridge exams.
- Classes: 1-11
- Ranking: 81st in Moscow
- The overall result of the exam: 220 points or more were received by 74.5% of graduates.
From 1st grade, everyone can sign up for additional courses in robotics and programming:
- Grades 1-3 = Lego WeDo
- Grade 4-5 = Scratch
- Grades 6-11 = Graphic Design.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1567 Moscow
Activities Gymnasium №1567 Moscow
- Aircraft team
- Programming and solving competitive problems in computer science
- Natural riddles, ecological solutions
- Entertaining geology
- School newspaper
- English literature
- Dance studio
- Theater and literary studio
- Choreographic collective
- Phytodesign team
- Bayan Ensemble
- Table tennis
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1567 Moscow
- Modern classrooms
- School museums
- Foreign language rooms
- Music classes
- Robotics clubs
- Fine and decorative arts cabinets
- Computer Club
- Play corners in primary school
- Sport halls
- Play complexes on the school grounds
- Spacious dining room.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the 10th grade is subject to availability. On Kutuzovskiy proezd, 10 there are:
- Socio-economic classes.
A universal profile in grade 10 is held at 5 Denis Davydov Street.
Enrollment in the 8th pre-profile class is possible on the basis of a competition:
- Mathematical profile
- Biological and chemical profile
- Humanities profile
- Physical profile
- IT class.
- Written work in mathematics (algebra and geometry)
- Dictation (Russian).
- Written work in a specialized subject
- Oral interview in a specialized subject (for those who will complete written work for a passing score).
Admission to grades 1 is carried out through the website of the State Services.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1567 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.