Gymnasium №1528 named after the Hero of the Soviet Union I.V. Panfilova
Description of Gymnasium №1528 named after the Hero of the Soviet Union I.V. Panfilova
- Location: Moscow (Zelenograd), Russia
- Students age: from 2 months to 18 years
- Forms of study: full-time and part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
Gymnasium No. 1528 has existed since 1992 in the building where school No. 676 used to be. In 2012-2014, several educational institutions were attached to the gymnasium. Six teachers of the school bear the honorary title "Honored Teacher of the Russian Federation", another 27 teachers are "Honorary Workers of General Education of the Russian Federation" and "Excellent Workers of Public Education".
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1528 named after the Hero of the Soviet Union I.V. Panfilova
Accommodation, meals, prices
The educational institution organizes paid and reduced-price meals. The following categories of pupils can count on preferential terms of nutrition:
- Children from large families
- Children from low-income families
- Disabled children
- Children whose both or one parent are disabled of the 1st or 2nd group.
To receive meals at the expense of the Moscow budget, you will need a statement from the parent / legal representative of the student and documents confirming the preferential category, a child's birth certificate and his SNILS.
Each student can buy pastries and fruit drinks / juices / tea at the buffet.
Activities Gymnasium №1528 named after the Hero of the Soviet Union I.V. Panfilova
Additional education in the gymnasium is organized in several directions and consists of circles and sections:
- Computer technology and robotics
- Air, auto, ship, railway modeling
- Study of technical mechanisms and devices
- Sewing business
- Lego design and modeling
- Computer design
- Subject area of computer science
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity.
- Physical culture and sports orientation:
- Fitness aerobics
- Dance sport
- Natural science - an additional, in-depth study of general scientific subjects (mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, etc.), naturalism, the basics of microbiology and genetics.
- Socio-pedagogical focus:
- Language learning (Russian, English, French, Italian)
- Mind games
- Game design
- Fundamentals of cultural studies
- Fundamentals of Social Science and Law
- Modern business
- Vocational guidance
- Artistic, aesthetic and creative development
- Preparing for school (for preschool groups)
- Studying history
- Socioculture, adaptation support.
- Different types of dances
- Vocal studio and academic choir
- Painting and graphics, contemporary art
- Handicraft (making toys, working with clay and wood, etc.)
- Fundamentals of theatrical art.
- Tourism and local lore - Moscow studies and museology.
After school hours, high school students participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- School and city events
- Creative competitions and sports competitions
- Delivery of TRP standards
- The geographical dictation of the Russian Geographical Society
- Volunteer movement
- Patriotic association "Panfilovets"
- Excursions to sights and museums of the city and region.
- High level of education - competent teachers
- Adapted programs
- "Effective primary school"
- Additional education in six different directions
- Extracurricular activities
- Profile classes.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1528 named after the Hero of the Soviet Union I.V. Panfilova
All classrooms of the school department are equipped with the necessary materials and subjects for studying. The classrooms use interactive whiteboards, projectors, computers, audio and video equipment.
The library fund of the school contains over 170 thousand copies of educational and fiction literature.
The school building has a gym for physical education lessons and sports events, and on the territory there is a stadium for sports in warm weather. Pupils are provided with the necessary sports equipment and ski equipment.
In building 864 there is a pool for swimming lessons, a gym for exercise therapy.
The preschool department has rooms for sleeping, playing and versatile development of children.
All school buildings are equipped with ramps, information signs and lifts for people with disabilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
Dates of the academic year: September 1 - May 23/31, duration - 33-34 academic weeks. Gymnasium students study five days a week in one shift - from Monday to Friday.
The educational program is divided into studying periods (trimesters) for grades 1-9:
- September 1-November 30
- December 1-February 28
- March 1-May 30 / end of the exam.
For half a year in grades 10-11:
- September 1-December 30
- January 11-May 31 / end of the exam.
Holidays for all classes:
- October 3-11
- November 14-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-28
- April 3-11
- May 31-August 31.
Lessons start from 8:00 to 9:15, each lasting 45 minutes (for grade 1 - 35 minutes). Additional education - circles and sections - is organized after school and on Saturday.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in specialized classes, you will need to pass tests in specialized subjects. When enrolling in class 10, grades in the certificate of basic education will be taken into account. Enrollment in the 5th grade is carried out based on the results of studies in preparatory courses or participation in open Olympiads in Russian and English, mathematics.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1528 named after the Hero of the Soviet Union I.V. Panfilova
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.