Gymnasium №1526 on Pokrovskaya Moscow
Description of Gymnasium №1526 on Pokrovskaya Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 7 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary.
The gymnasium has been in its present form since 2009 - it was then that several educational institutions merged. This school graduates students who pass the final exams with excellent marks, which allows it to stay in the rankings of the best educational institutions in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1526 on Pokrovskaya Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals are organized according to a 12-day cyclical menu. Visiting the canteen is provided according to the general schedule at a time individual for each academic group. Students have the opportunity to eat subscriptions or one-time meals, to purchase products from the buffet. On the portal of Moscow State Services, parents / legal representatives can order meals for a long time (subscription), regulate the composition of meals.
The buffet is opened from 9:00 to 15:00 at every break.
Activities Gymnasium №1526 on Pokrovskaya Moscow
Circles and sections are presented in five directions:
- The technical focus is computer and information technology, programming and robotics, cooking lessons.
- Physical culture and sports sections:
- Different types of wrestling
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball
- Dance sport
- Table tennis
- Fitness aerobics
- The science focus helps students to learn basic subjects through design and research activities. In addition to the study of basic disciplines, the courses study physiology and anatomy, biochemistry and biophysics.
- Socio-pedagogical circles are the study of Russian, German, French and English, and also:
- Mind games
- Classes with school specialists - speech therapist, psychologist, social educator and teacher-defectologist
- Preparatory program for preschoolers, career guidance - for graduates.
- Artistic direction:
- Needlework, modern decorating techniques
- Painting and graphics
- Playing musical instruments.
Extracurricular activities of gymnasium students consist of participation in:
- Subject Olympiads
- Delivery of TRP standards
- Excursions organized by class teachers
- Sports competitions, creative and educational competitions.
Gymnasium No. 1526 has a partnership agreement with the following institutions:
- Family leisure center "Masterslavl" - career guidance projects
- Palace of Creativity and Youth. A.P. Gaidar
- Academy of Watercolors and Fine Arts S. Andriyaki
- GBPOU Technical Fire and Rescue College named after Hero of the Russian Federation V.M. Maksymchuk
- Center for Youth Innovative Creativity "Niagara"
- Association of Olympiad Winners
- GBPOU Moscow State College of Electromechanics and Information Technologies.
Cooperation helps high school students in career guidance, active social life, and the development of various skills.
- Cooperation with public institutions, universities
- Additional education and extracurricular employment
- Advanced study of foreign languages
- Profile classes.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1526 on Pokrovskaya Moscow
The gymnasium has one building, located at ul. Road. The building is equipped with:
- Study rooms
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects
- Additional education classrooms
- Two sports halls
- Assembly hall and dance classroom
- Library with reading space.
On the school grounds, fenced off from the street by a fence, there is a stadium for sports events, physical education lessons.
Computer classrooms in the gymnasium are equipped with stationary PCs, laptops, printers, scanners, and MFPs. In the classes of basic subjects, interactive and chalk boards, projectors are used.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studying is organized in quarters and semesters.
Quarters for grades 1-9:
- September 1-October 30
- November 9-December 30
- January 11-March 19
- March 29-May 21.
Six months for high school:
- September 1-December 30
- January 11-May 21.
Vacation duration for all students:
- October 31-November 8
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-28 (for first grades)
- March 20-28
- May 22 - August 31.
The gymnasium has a five-day mode of study.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
You can enroll in gymnasium No. 1526 by submitting an application on the Moscow State Services portal or by visiting an educational institution in person. Periodically, the school hosts Open Days, where it is possible to clarify all the questions that have arisen.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1526 on Pokrovskaya Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.