Gymnasium №1507 Moscow
Description of Gymnasium №1507 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.6 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
Gymnasium №1507 was founded in 1972. Since 1992, changes began in the organization of the educational process - an educational profile based on in-depth study of humanitarian subjects appeared; in 2013, 3 schools and 5 kindergartens were added to the initial staff. In recent years, the gymnasium has been confidently in the TOP of the best schools in Moscow thanks to the sustainable development and success of high school students.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1507 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school organizes three types of meals: preferential, paid, and buffet meals. Students have the opportunity to order portions as a subscription or purchase them one-time. The electronic card of the "Passage and Meals" system is used when paying for any purchases in the canteen and the buffet, as well as opens turnstiles at the entrance to buildings, notifies parents / legal representatives about the location of their child and the regularity of their attendance at lessons. On the mos.ru portal, students can order preferential meals and any subscription meals, regulate card spending and a student's diet.
The cost of paid meals depends on the number of meals and the educational department.
activity Gymnasium №1507 Moscow
Additional education in the gymnasium is presented in the form of circles of interest and sections in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Computer science
- Layout, modeling and design of objects
- Computer and industrial design
- Innovative entrepreneurial projects
- Sewing business
- Computer technology, programming and robotics;
- General physical training;
- Applied sports
- Martial arts: oriental martial arts, taekwondo
- Dance sport
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc;
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Design and research activities;
- Studying Russian, English, French, Chinese languages;
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Fundamentals of Social Science;
- Traditional culture;
- Vocational guidance;
- History of world civilizations;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers;
- Moscow studies;
- Dances: pop, ballroom, modern, etc.;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, making toys;
- Singing: ensembles, folklore or ethnocultural group;
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, musical;
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine art;
- Excursions and themed events;
- Volunteer squad "Keepers";
- Projects "My district during the war", "Lesson-section", WorldSkills, etc.;
- Student self-government;
- Museum complex of the school;
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational training without borders";
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Gymnasium №1507 is the basic school of RTU MIREA. Also, cooperation was concluded with a number of international partners:
- Sixth City School, Harbin, PRC;
- Gymnasium named after Karela Chapeka, Dobris, Czech Republic;
- Lyceum Giambattista Vico, Italy.
The list of Moscow universities and partner colleges includes:
- Moscow College of Business Technology;
- Technological college №34;
- Educational complex of urban planning "Capital";
- FSB Academy (Institute of Cryptography, Communications and Informatics).
- Profile classes;
- Educational projects;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities;
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1507 Moscow
The gymnasium consists of 9 buildings. For preschoolers in kindergartens prepared:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls, swimming pool;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For teaching the school department, the buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports halls, shooting range;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums: running tracks, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Many rooms are technically prepared for teaching children with disabilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into terms for grades 1-9 and half years for high school students.
- September 1-November 30;
- December 1 - February 26;
- March 1 - May 21/28.
List of half a year program dates:
- September 1-December 30;
- January 11 - May 21/28.
The timing of the end of the educational process depends on the class level and the dates of the final certification.
List of vacation:
- October 5-18;
- December 31-January 10;
- February 22-28;
- April 5-11;
- May 22/29 - August 31.
Classes are held in the mode of five school days in one shift. The daily start of lessons is individual for each class, the duration of each lesson is 45 minutes for grades 2-11, 35-40 minutes for first graders.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to the gymnasium are accepted on the mos.ru portal. After consideration and confirmation of the application, personal documents must be provided.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1507 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.