Gymnasium №1 Sterlitamak
Description of Gymnasium №1 Sterlitamak
- Location: Sterlitamak, Russia;
- Students age - from 7 years old to 18 years old;
- Forms of study: full-time;
- First and second shift training;
- Subdivisions of education: primary general, basic general and secondary general.
Gymnasium №1 in Sterlitamak was officially "born" in 1991 - before that time there was school №20, the director of which is still doing business in gymnasium №1. In November 2013, the gymnasium took a place in the list of the best schools in Russia, and in December 2014 - in the list of 30 best schools in the Republic of Bashkortostan.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1 Sterlitamak
Accommodation, meals, prices
Gymnasium No. 1 provides students with meals on a paid basis.
Activities Gymnasium №1 Sterlitamak
The extracurricular life of schoolchildren includes additional education in the form of excursions and attending events dedicated to regional and folk holidays.
Gymnasium №1 publishes a school newspaper informing about the achievements of students and the news of the educational institution.
Students of the school participate in the Lomonosov Readings, a conference dedicated to research in various scientific fields.
Additional education in gymnasium №1 is developed in several directions:
- Vocal ensemble;
- Solo singing;
- Choreographic ensemble "Mosaic";
- Choreographic ensemble "Folk Patterns";
- Studio of fine arts "Young artist";
- "Native language, be friends with me!";
- Design workshop;
- TV studio;
- Skillful hands;
- Young ecologist;
- Book lover;
- Theatrical game library;
- Kickboxing section;
- Basketball section;
- Volleyball section;
- Shooting section;
- General physical training (GPP).
- Additional education and participation in Olympiads;
- Following the traditions;
- Its own magazine - "Swallow".
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1 Sterlitamak
The classrooms of the gymnasium №1 are fully equipped with the necessary items for a comfortable and effective learning. In the educational process electronic microscopes, televisions (in all classrooms), DVD players, radio tape recorders, stereos, video and photo cameras are used. The educational institution has a library room, which includes a book depository and a book room for reading with 29 seats. The gym at the school is safe and completely suitable for sports.
The entrance to the gymnasium is carried out through an electronic admission system using fingerprints and plastic cards. Security control is carried out using indoor and outdoor video cameras.
Admission dates and extra charges
Educational process begins on September 1: the academic year lasts until May 26, June 1 and 4, depending on the class.
List of official vacation:
- From October 26 to November 4;
- From December 31 by January 13;
- Additional holidays for grade 1: February 22 by February 28;
- From March 29 to April 4;
- Grades 1: from May 26 to August 31;
- Grades 2-8: from 1 June by August 31 ;
- Grades 10: from 4 June by August 31.
The beginning of classes in the first shift - 08:15, in the second shift 15:00. Duration of lessons is 45 minutes in the first shift, 40 minutes in the second shift.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to grade 1, parents or legal representatives of the child should fill out an application and make copies of related documents:
- Original birth certificate of the child or document confirming the applicant's relationship
- Certificate of registration of the child at the place of residence or at the place of stay in the assigned territory or a document containing information about the registration of the child at the place of residence or at the place of stay in the assigned territory.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1 Sterlitamak
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.