Gymnasium No. 1566, Maryinsky School in memory of the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad
Description of Gymnasium No. 1566, Maryinsky School in memory of the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 3 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This educational institution was created in 2014 under the name "Maryinskaya School №1566 in memory of the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad" on the basis of the merger of several secondary schools. In recent years, the institution has been included in the TOP-70 and TOP-170 best schools in Moscow due to a steadily improving teaching strategy.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium No. 1566, Maryinsky School in memory of the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals are organized in accordance with the daily menu at a paid or reduced price. Each student uses the Moskvenok card when paying for meals and opening turnstiles at the entrance to the building. On the mos.ru portal, parents / legal representatives can control and manage school life of their children:
- Order subscription meals;
- Apply for a benefit;
- Limit spending on buffet products using the Moskvenok card;
- Track attendance of classes.
Activities Gymnasium No. 1566, Maryinsky School in memory of the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad
Circles of interest and sections work in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Computer science;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Engineering graphics, technical and computer design;
- Film and video equipment;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- General physical training;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Artistic and rhythmic gymnastics, aerobics;
- Karate, boxing, sambo, hand-to-hand fighting and other types of martial arts;
- Dance sport;
- Applied sports;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Physiology and Anatomy;
- Biophysics and Biochemistry;
- Natural and physical and mathematical modeling;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Language club (Russian, English, German, Chinese, French);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Vocational guidance;
- Practical psychology;
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Law;
- History of world civilizations, culture;
- Russian history;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history:
- Moscow studies.
- Dances: modern, ballroom, folk, etc.;
- Literary creativity, artistic reading;
- Playing the piano, guitar and other instruments;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, making toys;
- Vocal development: ensemble, academic singing, choir;
- Author's song;
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theatrical Creativity, Musical and Drama Theaters;
- Painting and graphics, history of fine arts.
Some courses are offered for a fee.
School №1566 cooperates with several schools from other cities, regions and countries:
- School №193, St. Petersburg;
- Gymnasium of Prokhorovsky District, Belgorod;
- Prelestnenskaya secondary school, Belgorod;
- Gymnasium in Smorgon, Republic of Belarus;
- October school №1, Volgograd;
- Gymnasium named after Freitag Gustav, Germany.
Also, a partnership was concluded with a number of universities and colleges for career guidance, training of specialized classes:
- Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs V.Ya. Kikotya;
- Branch of the Military Academy of the Strategic Missile Forces. Peter the Great;
- Higher School of Economics;
- MGMU them. THEM. Sechenov;
- NUST MISIS;
- Academy of Law and Management of the Federal Penitentiary Service of Russia, Ryazan;
- Yelets State University named after I.A. Bunin;
- College of Communications №54 named after P.M. Vostrukhina;
- College of Law;
- Pedagogical College №10;
- IOC them. V. Talalikhina;
- Medical College №6;
- Financial College №35;
- College of Technology №34.
- Cooperation with universities, colleges;
- Profile, pre-profile classes;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities;
- Educational projects.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium No. 1566, Maryinsky School in memory of the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad
The school №1566 includes 15 buildings, 8 of which belong to the preschool department. The school is well equipped for educational process:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For teaching schoolchildren in buildings all necessary equipment are prepared:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports, gyms;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadium: treadmills, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process is organized in a modular mode, the academic year is divided into terms and semesters.
Dates of trimesters for grades 1-9:
- September 1-November 17;
- November 26-February 16;
- February 26 - May 31.
Six months for high school students:
- September 1-December 29;
- January 9-May 31.
Vacation dates for all students:
- October 7-14;
- November 18-25;
- December 30-January 8;
- February 17-25;
- April 7-14;
- June 1-August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday in one shift, some Saturdays may also be academic. The daily starting time for classes depends on the building and takes place between 8:30 a.m. and 9:00 a.m.. The duration of each lesson is 40-45 minutes, for first graders - 35 minutes.
Kindergartens are open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m..
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for enrollment are accepted electronically on the mos.ru portal. After an official invitation, the child's personal documents must be submitted to the institution.
Profile classes are formed on a competitive basis.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium No. 1566, Maryinsky School in memory of the Heroes of the Battle of Stalingrad
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.