Griffith College Summer Kids Camp BSC
Description of Griffith College Summer Kids Camp BSC
- Founded: 1974
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Students age: 13 to 17 years old
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of study: residence, full board.
Griffith College is one of the best and most prestigious higher schools in Ireland. On the basis of this educational institution, widely known in the country and the world, one of the summer schools of the BSC network is held. According to the version of The World University Ranking 2016, the educational institution is included in the top 300 universities in the world. As part of the summer educational program, students can receive quality education in the field of English or leadership and business for high school students.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Griffith College Summer Kids Camp BSC
Accommodation, meals, prices
Student accommodation is offered at the Griffith College Halls of Residence (GHR), a safe residential area located on 7 acres in the heart of Dublin. Here for students organized comfortable accommodation in 2-bed rooms. The rooms have the necessary furniture and other amenities for convenient placement.
Pupils of the summer school eat in the canteen on the territory of the school campus: students are offered a balanced menu formed from healthy and vitamin-rich dishes. Meals are organized at full board, that is, three times a day. During field trips, students receive hearty packed lunches.
Activities Griffith College Summer Kids Camp BSC
Every week in the afternoon or in the evening, a cultural and entertainment program is organized for students: quizzes, concerts, talent shows, sports competitions and more. The program of the summer school also provides for several excursions - each week it is at least one trip to the sights for half a day, and one for a full day. The latter is usually held on weekends and includes visits to important cultural places in Ireland: this is Mahalaid Castle and Gardens or the Glendalough Valley and the city of Bray.
Facilities and equipment at Griffith College Summer Kids Camp BSC
Griffith College is located in Dublin, a 20-minute walk from the city center. Despite its location in a city location, it is a quiet, peaceful place with historical significance, which is perfect for learning a language during the summer holidays. The area where the school’s campus is located is also considered one of Dublin’s most popular retail outlets, so there is a convenient transport interchange - from here you can independently get to the main attractions. The nearest airport is in Dublin itself, 13 km away.
The infrastructure of the college includes all the necessary facilities for a comfortable stay of students: the educational building, greenery, library, dining room, indoor sports grounds and equipped outdoor areas, wireless Internet throughout the campus and not only.
Admission dates and extra charges
The summer program at the Griffith College private school runs from June 28 to August 16. Classes begin every Monday; new students arrive on Sundays.
The cost of the course includes:
- The program
- Full board accommodation
- Weekly entertainment
- 2 excursions per week
- Textbooks and additional materials
- Testing on the day of arrival
- Certificate of completion.
- Registration fee - 50 euros.
- Transfer (one way) 80 EUR
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 50 EUR
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To participate in the summer school Griffith College BSC Summer, everyone should have an age of 13 years and speak English (at the level from elementary to advanced). On the day of arrival, all students undergo orientation testing to determine the starting level of knowledge.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Griffith College Summer Kids Camp BSC
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.