Griffith College Dublin
Description of Griffith College Dublin
- Established: in 1974
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Age of students: 17+
- Number of students: 7000
- Type of studying: mixed
- Type of accommodation: residence
- Language learning: English.
The prestigious private college is widely known in Ireland and in the world. This is a multidisciplinary university whose graduates successfully realize in the fields of finance, information technology, law, media, design, music and theater.
The main achievements of the college include:
- ECTC, QQI accreditation
- The college is in the TOP-300 universities of the world according to The World University Ranking 2016
- 336 position in the ranking of The QS University Ranking
- 317 position according to Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Griffith College Dublin
Accommodation, meals, prices
The main types of accommodation are the host family and the residence.
Activities Griffith College Dublin
- Offsite events
- Drama and more.
- Intercultural environment - more than 1,500 foreign students have already chosen this institution of higher education.
- A wide range of programs - certificate, bachelor, master, postgraduate courses
- High-quality professional internships lasting up to 1 year
- The opportunity to get an art education - the school issues diplomas of higher education in the field of art and theater
- The Faculty of College Law was ranked among the best in Ireland
- Classes are held in small classrooms.
Facilities and equipment at Griffith College Dublin
The campus is 7 acres. College equipment:
- Equipped classrooms
- Student residence
- Computer centers
- Research laboratories
- Art school
- Tennis courts
- Sports complex and more.
Admission dates and extra charges
Tuition fees per year:
- Undergraduate - 9000-10500 €
- Master's program - 10,000-11,000 €
- MBA - 10,000 €
- Certificate courses and diplomas - 2500-11000 €
- Language courses - from 200 € per week.
The cost of living is from 4760 €.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The main requirements for admission:
- Language knowledge - IELTS 6.0 (bachelor degree) and IELTS from 6.5 for the magistracy
- Good academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Griffith College Dublin
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.