Gymnasium №1563 Moscow
Description of Gymnasium №1563 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Age: 6+
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Form of study: daytime
- Type of training: mixed.
Gymnasium No. 1563 is an educational institution located in the Northern Izmailovo region. The school specializes in universal education, the study of two languages, pre-profile and specialized training.
- Classes: 1-11
- Moscow schools rating: 217
- General results of the USE: more than 220 points in three subjects were received by 58% of students, more than 160 points - 77%
- High School Profiles: Socioeconomic, Technical, Science
- Foreign languages: English, German, French, Latin
- Cooperation with universities: MSTU im. N.E. Bauman, Higher School of Economics, N.N. N.I. Pirogov.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Gymnasium №1563 Moscow
Activities Gymnasium №1563 Moscow
The school has circles:
- HTML basics
- Young psychologist
- School television
- Spanish language school
- theatre studio
- Photo circle
- Ballroom dance studio.
Facilities and equipment at Gymnasium №1563 Moscow
The educational institution is located in the Northern Izmailovo district. All classrooms of the school are equipped with interactive whiteboards, a projector and the Internet. Recently renovations have been made in all school premises. There are computer labs, a gym and an art studio.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Gymnasium №1563 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.