GBOU SOSH №1387 Moscow
Description of GBOU SOSH №1387 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 2 months to 18 years;
- Adapted educational programs;
- Several forms of study: full-time, part-time and part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary general, basic general and secondary general;
- Number of buildings: 9.
The founding date of the school №1387 is 2004, but in the period 2012–2014, during the reorganization, preschool educational institutions were added to the main building.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in GBOU SOSH №1387 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
School №1387 provides paid and discounted meals to all departments of education. Budget meals can be obtained by:
- Children from large families;
- Orphans and children left without parental care;
- Students in care;
- Children with disabilities and with disabilities;
- Children whose parent / legal representative is disabled of 1 or 2 groups;
- Survivors receiving pension;
- Children from low-income families.
To receive benefits, parents / legal representatives of a child should write an application addressed to the school principal and attach certificates confirming that they belong to the privileged category.
For the convenience of parents, it is possible to connect the service of informing about school attendance and child nutrition. To do this, the parent / legal guardian needs to write a statement and give it to the class teacher.
Activities GBOU SOSH №1387 Moscow
Outside school hours, students are invited to attend circles and sections:
- Technical direction - programming and robotics circles;
- Artistic direction - lessons in playing musical instruments, teaching dance, drawing and modeling;
- Socio-pedagogical direction - language studies (Russian, English and Arabic);
- Natural science direction - the study of ecology, mathematics, the development of logic;
- Physical culture and sports area - sections of chess, swimming, volleyball, football, basketball and tennis.
Lessons in the pool are paid.
Students also participate in Olympiads, social and creative projects, conferences and competitions.
- Additional education in several directions;
- Participation of students in olympiads, competitions and projects;
- Own pool;
- Effective primary school;
- Medical and engineering classes.
Facilities and equipment at GBOU SOSH №1387 Moscow
All classrooms of the school buildings are equipped for teaching children and students with disabilities :
- Wide doors;
- Adapted toilets;
- Handrails for moving stairs;
- Visual landmarks;
- Equipped with offices for specialists: speech therapist, speech pathologist, psychologist, social teacher, a hall for choreography and dancing.
Each building is equipped with a gym with the necessary equipment for physical education and sports activities. There are sports stadiums and playgrounds for basketball, football and volleyball on the territories. The territories of preschool departments are designed for walks and games.
The school has sports club and a pool (paid), where swimming classes (group and individual) and sports competitions are held.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1st.
Schedule of the classes:
- 1 class: lessons start at 8:35 a.m., lesson duration - 35 minutes, maximum number of lessons per day - 5;
- 2 classes begin at 9:30 a.m., lesson duration - 40 minutes, maximum number of lessons per day - 5;
- 3 classes: lessons start at 8:30 a.m., lesson duration - 40 minutes, maximum number of lessons per day - 5;
- 4 classes begin at 9:30 a.m., lesson duration - 40 minutes, maximum number of lessons per day - 5;
- 5-11 grades - 8:15 a.m., lesson duration - 40 minutes, maximum number of lessons per day - 6-8.
List of vacations:
- October 9 - October 13;
- November 20 - November 24;
- December 30 - January 8;
- February 19 - February 23;
- April 8 - April 12.
On state and city holidays, schoolchildren have a rest.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in school №1387, parents / legal representatives of a child should write an application in writing (personally at school) or electronically (on the State Services website) and attach the documents required by the school to it.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about GBOU SOSH №1387 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.