GBOU School "Gloria" Moscow
Description of GBOU School "Gloria" Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 3 to 18 years old
- Several forms of study: full-time and part-time
- School uniform
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
Gloria School was founded in 2012 as a result of the merger of several educational institutions. This school is notable for the success of students in passing final exams, a high level of competence of teachers.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in GBOU School "Gloria" Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school organizes paid and free (preferential) types of meals.
Free meals are provided to:
- Students of grades 1-4 (breakfast only)
- Children from a large family
- Children from low income families
- Orphans and children left without parental care / legal representatives / under guardianship
- Disabled children and children with disabilities
- Children from families with disabled groups 1 or 2 (parents, brothers, sisters).
Activities GBOU School "Gloria" Moscow
Additional education at the school is presented in the form of circles and sections:
- Computer design and technology
- Construction of "Lego".
Physical culture and sports orientation:
- Table tennis.
Additional study of general scientific subjects (mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, etc.)
Learning foreign languages (English, Chinese, Spanish and German), Russian language, intellectual and speech development, journalism.
- Academic choir
- Theatrical art
- Vocal ensemble
- Painting and graphics
- Literary creativity.
Also, students participate in:
- Subject Olympiads, including the All-Russian Olympiad for Schoolchildren
- Passing TRP standards
- Project activities on various topics
- Creative contests of the festival "Rayok"
- Social actions of charity and assistance to those in need
- Career guidance before graduation
- WorldSkills Championship
- Excursions and exploration of historical sights of the city and region
- The project "Moscow guide"
- Project "Moscow Vertical", where mathematics is studied in depth
- City contests and festivals.
- High rates of passing the exam
- Additional education in five directions
- Participation of students in olympiads, competitions and contests
- Engineering class.
Facilities and equipment at GBOU School "Gloria" Moscow
The Gloria school has five buildings:
- Belozerskaya street, 12 - basic and secondary education departments
- Leskova street, 3-3 - basic education
- Altufevskoe highway, 94 - primary education
- Korneichuka street, 52A - basic education
- Korneychuk street, 37A - primary and basic education units.
Classrooms in all buildings are prepared for teaching children, have all the necessary materials and items.
School sports facilities:
- 5 football fields (on the territory of each building)
- 12 sports grounds
- 9 gyms equipped with gymnastic walls and sports equipment
- 1 gym (Korneychuk street, 52A)
- 1 dance hall (Altufevkskoe highway, 94)
- Ski equipment (Leskov street, 3-3).
The general library fund of the school is 29,773 books, including fiction, educational and methodological literature.
For junior schoolchildren, dark blue / black / burgundy clothing is required, a small rapport of red and blue coloUrs is allowed.
For high school, the coloUr requirements are gray / dark blue / fine rapport.
For high school students, it is dark blue.
Admission dates and extra charges
The duration of the academic year is from September 1 to May 28 / the results of the OGE and the Unified State Examination.
The educational process in grades 1-9 is divided into trimesters, and in grades 10-11 - into six months.
- October 5-11
- November 16-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 22-28
- April 5-11
- June 1-August 31.
The duration of the school week is five days per shift. Lessons begin at 8:30 am, each lasting 35 minutes (grades 1) and 45 minutes (grades 2-11).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in Gloria School, parents / legal representatives will need to provide an application completed electronically or in person at the school, as well as a basic package of documents.
Recruitment to specialized classes passes through testing in the subjects of in-depth study.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about GBOU School "Gloria" Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.