GBOU School number 292 with in-depth study of mathematics
Description of GBOU School number 292 with in-depth study of mathematics
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia;
- Students age - from 7 to 18 years old;
- Forms of study: full-time;
- Types of education:
- Primary general;
- Basic general;
- Secondary general.
School №292 in the Frunzensky district of St. Petersburg was founded in 1966. Repair and renovation of the building, as well as the adjacent territory, is carried out regularly; in recent years, a new sports stadium was built in the courtyard of the building.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in GBOU School number 292 with in-depth study of mathematics
Accommodation, meals, prices
Free two hot meals (breakfast and dinner) or a complex dinner are provided for students in the following categories:
- Low-income families;
- Large families;
- Orphans and children under guardianship;
- Disabled children;
- Children suffering from chronic diseases, the list of which is established by the Government of St. Petersburg;
- Children registered at the TB dispensary;
- Schoolchildren enrolled in adapted educational programs in sports and cadet classes;
- Students in difficult life situations.
Children who are not in the benefit categories have the right to eat on a paid basis. Payment for meals is made by cards issued to students at the beginning of the school year. The same cards are used to organize entrance and exit from the school through the security.
Activities GBOU School number 292 with in-depth study of mathematics
For students in grades 1-4, an extended day group is organized, where children are engaged in additional education. Starting from grade 4, students participate in school, district and city olympiads and competitions. At the school stadium and in the hall, classes of sports sections are held:
- Basketball (for students 14-15 years old);
- Athletics (for students 15-17 years old);
- Fitness aerobics (for students 7-12 years old);
- Martial arts.
A mediation service is organized at the school , where a procedure is practiced, during which the parties to the conflict try to find a common solution that suits everyone with the help of a mediator (a person who is neutral for both parties).
All students of the school participate in social projects dedicated to charity, healthy lifestyles and voluntary movement.
- Advanced study of mathematics;
- High level of education and delivery of subjects for the Unified State Exam and OGE;
- Additional education in several directions.
Facilities and equipment at GBOU School number 292 with in-depth study of mathematics
School №292 is equipped with turnstiles for entry and exit, automatic fire alarms and fire extinguishing equipment. All classrooms are fully equipped for comfortable and effective learning. There is a sports hall in the building, and in the courtyard there is a sports stadium with a rubber coating and several playgrounds. The school also has an assembly hall, which has interactive equipment:
On the porch of the school there is a ramp for people with limited mobility, but there are no special technical equipment for collective and individual use for disabled people.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school year starts on September 1 and ends on May 31.
List of vacation:
- Autumn (grades 1-11): October 26 - November 03;
- Winter (grades 1-11): December 28 - January 10;
- Additional holidays (grade 1): February 08 - February 14;
- Spring (grades 1-11): March 22 - March 28;
- Summer (grades 1-11): May 31 - August 31.
The after-school group is open from 12:50 to 19:00.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in the school №292, parents / legal representatives of the future student are required to fill out an application. For those entering the 5,6 and 8,9 grades, tests are carried out in two stages:
- The application submission and the first round of tests takes place on May 23.
A package of 2 documents is required to be sent to the school's mail:
- Application of parents (legal representatives) for an individual selection of students;
- Solution of the variant of the introductory work. The requirement for registration is as follows: combine scanned or neatly photographed solutions into one 'pdf' or 'doc' file.
- The second round of tests takes place in a remote format in the form of a zoom conference.
The deadline for submitting documents for those recommended for enrollment is June.
For applicants to grade 10, only face-to-face interview will be conducted.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about GBOU School number 292 with in-depth study of mathematics
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.