GBOU School number 1246 Moscow
Description of GBOU School number 1246 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 2 to 18 years old
- There are adapted educational programs
- Forms of study: full-time and part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
School No. 1246 was opened in 2013 with the merger of several educational institutions. The school has only 8 buildings, which includes a preschool unit.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in GBOU School number 1246 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
School No. 1246 provides students with paid and discounted mealsб who fall in the following categories:
- Large families
- Families where the average monthly income per person is below the minimum subsistence level
- Families who have lost their breadwinner (children receiving a survivor's pension)
- Families in which both or the only parent are disabled 1 or 2 groups
- Categories: children with disabilities
- Families with orphans and children left without parental / legal guardianship
- Children in foster families.
To receive reduced price meals, parents / legal representatives of the child should fill out an application and supplement it with certificates confirming that they belong to the privileged category.
Paid meals are received by the rest of the students: payment for meals is made using the "Pass-Meals" card, which can be replenished remotely.
Activities GBOU School number 1246 Moscow
Additional education at school No. 1246 is presented in six directions:
- Physical culture and sports direction - sections:
- Dance sport.
- Socio-pedagogical direction - preparation for school for preschoolers, learning languages (English, Russian, Chinese, Japanese) and cultures of different countries, the basics of journalism
- Technical direction:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Study of computer technology
- Lego construction
- Study of traffic rules.
- Natural science direction - in-depth study of natural sciences (biology, ecology, chemistry, etc.)
- Artistic direction - fine arts, dance and acrobatics, playing musical instruments, handicrafts.
- Local history tourism - tourism, local history and museology.
Also, school students participate in:
- City festival "Russian movement of schoolchildren"
- Subject Olympiads and All-Russian Olympiad for Schoolchildren
- "Mathematical vertical", where mathematics is studied in depth for future admission to the university
- Astronomy lectures at the School Planetarium
- Events dedicated to the years of war
- Creative contests and projects
- Student Council "Olympus", where debates, conferences, organization of social activities are held.
- Additional education in six directions
- Cadet and engineering classes
- Participation of students in olympiads, competitions, social projects.
Facilities and equipment at GBOU School number 1246 Moscow
The classrooms of the school are equipped with the necessary materials and subjects for teaching, interactive whiteboards and projectors are used in the classrooms. The assembly halls of the buildings are equipped with equipment for holding events and rehearsals. Sports facilities located in the buildings:
- Running track stadium
- Basketball courts
- Volleyball courts
- Badminton court
- Mini-football pitch
- Sports halls with gymnastic apparatus and sports equipment
- 2 swimming pools in buildings at the addresses: Open highway, 24 and Nikolay Khimushin, 13.
Pupils of the school can use the methodological, educational and fiction literature in the library of their academic building. The collection of fiction contains books in Russian, English, French and German.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studying begins on September 1 and lasts until May 28. The academic week consists of five days - lessons are held from Monday to Friday.
- 1 classes - 35 minutes (from September to December)
- Grades 1 - 40 minutes (January to May)
- 2 - 11 classes - 45 minutes.
Work preschool departments - from 7:00 to 19:00.
- October 3-11
- November 14-22
- December 31 - January 10
- February 20-28
- April 3-11
- June 1 - August 31.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to any of the branches of school No. 1246, parents / legal representatives of the future student are required to fill out an application and provide documents, the list of which will be reported upon receipt of the application.
Those students entering the 10th grade will have to pass test tasks in the subjects of the chosen profile, the selection will also be carried out on a competitive basis.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about GBOU School number 1246 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.