GBOU "School of Health No. 2005", Moscow
Description of GBOU "School of Health No. 2005", Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 2 to 18 years old;
- There are adapted educational programs;
- Several forms of training: full-time, part-time.
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary general, basic general and secondary general.
"School of Health №2005" was founded in 2012 by merging several educational institutions - now the school includes preschool and primary education buildings. In 2005, a swimming pool was built for the school.
School students participate and win prizes in the All-Russian Olympiad.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in GBOU "School of Health No. 2005", Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
School №2005 provides two options for meals: reduced price and paid meals. Benefits can be received by students from large or socially unprotected families - for this students need to provide certificates and an application to the school principal.
Paid meals include buffet products.
Accommodation is not provided.
Activities GBOU "School of Health No. 2005", Moscow
Students of School №2005 participate in social and volunteer projects, help veterans and visit the sights of Moscow and the Moscow Region. The school provides an opportunity for children to participate in the project "Moscow Guide" - this is the study of museums, sights and interesting places in Moscow.
Circles and sections at the school are presented in six directions ( technical, artistic, social and pedagogical, tourism and local history, natural science and physical culture and sports) and are paid.
- Adapted educational programs;
- High level of indicators for passing the exam;
- Additional education in six areas:
- Regional studies;
- Natural science and physical culture.
- Medical, academic, engineering, cadet, IT classes;
- Career guidance - "Vocational training without borders";
- Effective primary school.
Facilities and equipment at GBOU "School of Health No. 2005", Moscow
The classrooms are equipped with everything for a comfortable and effective study. Preschool buildings have all the play and educational materials for the socialization and education of children. Near the buildings of the school and preschool education there are playgrounds for games and sports.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school teaches students on a five-day basis - from Monday to Friday, on Saturday, the time is allocated with in-depth knowledge of selected subjects or circles and sections. Classes begin at 8:15 - 9:30, the duration of one lesson is from 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the class level.
The beginning of the school year is September 1, the end is May 21 (grade 1), May 31 (grades 2-8 and 10) and at the end of the USE and OGE (grades 9 and 11).
List of school holidays:
- October 7-11;
- November 16-22;
- December 31 to January 10;
- February 24 to February 28;
- From April 5th to April 11th.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Parents or legal representatives of a student should apply for admission to school №2005 on the website and wait for a response from the person in charge of enrollment.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about GBOU "School of Health No. 2005", Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.