GBOU "School No. 1502 - Energy Alpha", Moscow, Lyceum at MPEI
Description of GBOU "School No. 1502 - Energy Alpha", Moscow, Lyceum at MPEI
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years;
- Special educational program: adapted educational programs;
- Several forms of study: full-time, part-time and part-time;
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary general, basic general and secondary general;
- School uniform;
- Number of buildings: 9.
Lyceum №1502 was formed in 2018 by the merger of several schools - now it includes 9 buildings, the main of which is called "Alpha", the rest are "Beta", "Gamma" and 6 buildings "Delta". The school takes places in the TOPs of the best educational institutions in Moscow, annually receives grants of the 1st degree. In 2019, the mayor of the city, S. Sobyanin, visited one of the buildings of the lyceum and positively assessed the level of education, appearance and equipment of the premises.
Additional education at the school is in six areas:
- Social and pedagogical;
- Natural science;
- Physical culture and sports;
- Technical and tourism;
- Local history.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in GBOU "School No. 1502 - Energy Alpha", Moscow, Lyceum at MPEI
Accommodation, meals, prices
The Lyceum provides budget meals for children from large and socially vulnerable families. The school website provides a sample menu for each department, a list of products in the pantry area. Accommodation for students is not provided.
Activities GBOU "School No. 1502 - Energy Alpha", Moscow, Lyceum at MPEI
Outside of school hours, students participate in environmental conferences and robotics tournaments, computer sports competitions and history readings.
- Adapted programs for students with developmental disabilities (preschool and primary education);
- Medical, engineering, academic, cadet and IT classes;
- Participation in Olympiads;
- High rates of passing the exam and state examinations;
- School Museum "Star";
- Laboratory of Robotics "Experimentarium".
Facilities and equipment at GBOU "School No. 1502 - Energy Alpha", Moscow, Lyceum at MPEI
Classes in all buildings are equipped with everything necessary for comfortable and successful learning - interactive whiteboards, computers, video and audio systems. Near each of the buildings there are rubber-covered sports grounds for safe sports.
In the laboratory "Experimentarium 1502 MPEI" there are:
- Soft material cutter;
- Laser engraver;
- 3D printer;
- 3D scanner;
- Milling and engraving machine;
- Vacuum forming equipment;
- Educational microcontrollers;
- CNC lathe;
- CNC Desktop Milling Machine;
- Robotic components.
Admission dates and extra charges
The duration of the school week is 5 days (from Monday to Friday), Saturday is considered the day of additional classes. Educational process takes place in one shift, the duration of the lesson ranges from 35 to 45 minutes, depending on the class.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Registration of applicants to Lyceum №1502 takes place until September 4 of each year. For admission, students must provide the following documents:
- Student's personal file (mark of retirement from the previous educational institution and stamp for each transfer to the next grade);
- Medical card and list of medical vaccinations made;
- 2 copies of a photocopy of the child's insurance policy;
- Original and three copies of the child's passport, three copies of the birth certificate and one copy of the passport of one of the parents / legal representatives;
- Document confirming registration in Moscow for the period of further education;
- A copy of the SNILS of the student and his parents / legal representatives;
- Application form and application completed on the official website of the school;
- For students with disabilities, it will be mandatory to provide all supporting certificates.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about GBOU "School No. 1502 - Energy Alpha", Moscow, Lyceum at MPEI
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.