GBOU Gymnasium №446 St. Petersburg
Description of GBOU Gymnasium №446 St. Petersburg
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Students age: from 7 to 18 years old
- Full-time education
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary.
Gymnasium №446 in the city of Kolpino was founded in 1995. At the moment, this educational institution is on the 3rd place in the Kolpinsky district and on the 54th place in St. Petersburg in the ranking of the successful passing of the exam.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in GBOU Gymnasium №446 St. Petersburg
Accommodation, meals, prices
Pupils of the school are provided with two types of meals: reduced price and paid. Paid meals are organized by monthly subscriptions or by cashless payment at the buffet.
Students are provided with reduced price meals, if the one of the following conditions occurs:
- From low-income families
- Registered at the tuberculosis dispensary
- Suffering from chronic diseases (the list of which is established by the Government of St. Petersburg)
- Students in grades 1-4 of primary school.
To eat at a reduced price, the child's parents / legal representatives will be required to submit a statement and documents confirming the privileged category.
The food menu is compiled for two weeks, is developed cyclically and under the supervision of medical workers.
Each classroom takes meals at the time allotted to it according to the drawn up schedule.
Also, the gymnasium provides an opportunity for discounted travel for the same categories. To obtain a travel card, you need to provide documents and an application to the school or "Organizer of transportation".
Activities GBOU Gymnasium №446 St. Petersburg
In extracurricular hours, high school students are engaged in additional education - creative circles and sports sections are opened at the school. Also, the plan of educational activities involves the participation of students in:
- Regular thematic excursions to sights, museums and theaters of the city and region
- School and city concerts and events
- Creative competitions and sports competitions
- Subject Olympiads
- Life of the school newspaper "Sova"
- Delivery of TRP standards.
- Profile classes
- International exchange educational program
- Active extracurricular activities
- Participation in subject Olympiads.
Facilities and equipment at GBOU Gymnasium №446 St. Petersburg
There is only one building near the gymnasium, the building is adapted for visiting by persons with disabilities - ramps have been made, buttons for calling staff, and bathrooms for people with limited mobility have been equipped.
The classrooms of the school are equipped with interactive whiteboards and projectors, in each classroom there are teaching materials and demonstration models (classes of physics, chemistry, biology, etc.).
The school also has:
- Nanotechnological complex - specialized office
- Computer classrooms with a media library, where students can engage in self-education
- Library with over 28,000 books
- Further education classes with required materials (e.g. robotics class)
- Gym and stadium on school grounds
- Assembly hall for concerts and events.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year starts on September 1 and ends on May 25. Students in grades 9 and 11, after completing the study of the program, take final exams - OGE and USE.
- October 26-November 3
- December 28-January 10
- February 8-14 (for 1 grade)
- March 22-28
- May 25 / the end of the OGE and USE-31 August.
Also, high school students do not study on calendar holidays.
Lessons are held in the mode of a five-day school week for grades 1-7, six-day for grades 8-11.
For grades 1-9 quarters:
- September 1-October 25
- November 4 - December 27
- January 11-March 21
- March 29-May 25 / end of the exam.
For 10-11 grades of the semester:
- September 1-December 27
- January 11-May 25 / end of the exam.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission, you must provide:
- Statement from parent / legal guardian
- A copy of the applicant's passport
- A copy of the child's birth certificate / passport
- A copy of the document confirming the establishment of guardianship or trusteeship (if necessary)
- A copy of the document confirming the registration of a child or an applicant at the place of residence or at the place of stay
- Certificate from the place of work of the parent / both parents / legal representative / -s (if you have the right of extraordinary or priority admission to studying)
- A copy of the conclusion of the psychological, medical and pedagogical commission (if any).
Upon admission to specialized classes, the child will have to pass tests in the educational profile.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about GBOU Gymnasium №446 St. Petersburg
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.