French school them. André Malraux
Description of French school them. André Malraux
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Age of students: 3-18 years old
- Type of institution: private school
- Language of instruction: French, Russian
- Type of studying: mixed
- Form of study: full-time, part-time.
French school named after André Malraux (French School in St. Petersburg) is a prestigious and well-known private school that provides European-quality education in accordance with the programs and standards of the French school system. It is part of the educational network of the Agency for French Education Abroad (AEFE), which unites 494 educational institutions in 136 countries of the world, is licensed by the state bodies of Russia and France and has the right to present French diplomas of education. The institution has close partnerships with prestigious educational organizations and institutions:
- French Language Learning Agency
- French Lyceum in Moscow
- Consulate General of France in St. Petersburg
- Institute of French in St. Petersburg
- National Center for Distance Education
- French University College
- Grammar schools of St. Petersburg: №171, №155, №266
- School №4 named after Jacques Yves Cousteau
- German School of St. Petersburg.
Studying is conducted in French, English and Russian are studied in depth. Much attention is paid to sports and creative development, there are courses of additional and language education. Individual attention is paid to each child; all conditions for the development and study of people with disabilities are created at school. The teachers have a high level of qualification and rich work experience, almost 90% of the specialists are French citizens. French school named after André Malraux will give your child a high-quality education and open the doors to various educational institutions in the world: the majority of students at the school go to the best and most prestigious universities in Russia, France and other countries in Europe and America.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in French school them. André Malraux
Accommodation, meals, prices
In the preschool and elementary school there is no provision for accommodation, but children stay at school most of the day (extended groups) and receive adequate nutrition. If after the end of the primary classes the child goes to the French Lyceum in Moscow, then it is possible to live in a host family in Moscow. When studying in partner institutions (schools of St. Petersburg) accommodation is not provided.
Activities French school them. André Malraux
The school has a unique system of comprehensive development and education, modeled on the French school system. Children can engage in various sports and creativity, develop their talents - after the end of the main lessons, schoolchildren are engaged in after-school groups, attend circles and sections:
Specialized lessons are also available at the school, with the help of which certain problems with academic performance / behavior are solved:
1) Language courses:
- French as the main language
- Russian language and mathematics in Russian
- Russian as a foreign language.
2) For children with learning difficulties:
- Individual counseling (APC)
- Individual Successful Educational Program (PPRE)
- “Linguistic integration” (for children who do not know French).
3) For children with disabilities:
- Special Admission to School (PAI)
- Personal Support (PAP)
- Individual studying (PPS).
Events and excursions:
- International educational tours and trips
- Organized tourist trips
- Holidays and Festivals
- State and school holidays
- City Tours and Surroundings
- Excursion tours in St. Petersburg
- Visiting museums and monuments of architecture / culture
- Attending theater, cinema and music performances
- Participation in competitions and contests.
- Prestigious and famous French private school
- Recognized by the French Ministry of Education
- Education in the best European standards
- Learn French
- In-depth study of subjects, English and Russian
- Sports and creative development
- The possibility of obtaining a French educational certificate
- Highly qualified teachers and specialists
- High level of equipment.
Facilities and equipment at French school them. André Malraux
The school has everything you need for a comfortable study, sports, creativity and entertainment:
- Classrooms for kindergarten
- Computer and multimedia equipment
- Assembly Hall
- Sports Hall
- Musical and creative audiences
- Medical room
- Classrooms for teachers
- CCTV and security systems
- Internet access
- Private courtyard and a small outdoor area.
Admission dates and extra charges
Beginning of studies: September. The academic year is divided into several periods:
- First: September-October (holidays from October 19 to November 5)
- Second: November-end of December (holidays from December 21 to January 9)
- Third: January-February (holidays from February 22 to March 11)
- Fourth: April-end of May (holidays from April 26 to May 10)
- Fifth: May-June (holidays from July 5).
- Registration fee
- Mandatory fees (tutorials)
- Exam Board
- Additional academic and language classes (optional)
- Personal pocket expenses.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Written application and set of documents
- Personal business student and report card from a previous place of study (when transferring from another school)
- Interview with parents and applicant
- It is possible to conduct tests to identify the level of knowledge.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about French school them. André Malraux
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.