Eurospeak Southampton Language School
Description of Eurospeak Southampton Language School
- Established: 2018
- Location: Southampton, Hampshire, UK
- Students age: from 18 years.
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of education: private language school.
The Eurospeak Southampton Language School was opened on October 22nd, 2018 and became the second Eurospeak School in the UK. Eurospeak Southampton Hotel is housed in a historic 4-story building, not far from Central Station and downtown Southampton, opposite the city’s largest green area, Watts Park.
The main goal of the center is to open to all students the opportunity to learn English and improve their life, having mastered the skills necessary for success. Helping program participants to master the English language, the linguistic center seeks to maintain harmonious relations between students from different countries, to form a respectful attitude to cultural and national characteristics.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Eurospeak Southampton Language School
Accommodation, meals, prices
Eurospeak Southampton Hotel is within walking distance of Railway Station, Watts Park, West Quay Shopping Center, Cultural Quarter, Southampton Dock and Civic Center.
Cost of living (weeks):
type of number
June to August
September to May
Twin (two students)
Activities Eurospeak Southampton Language School
Eurospeak Southampton provides students with extracurricular activities: visiting nearby attractions, historic sites, trips to famous tourist attractions throughout the UK.
- Eurospeak Language School offers English courses for participants with varying levels of English proficiency and various educational tasks.
- The center takes a flexible approach to the needs of students, tries to satisfy any request of students.
- Students can join the educational program at any time of the school year.
- Qualified teachers are passionate and motivated, have many years of experience assisting students from all over the world in obtaining a visa, in finding employment, finding housing.
- Southampton offers a multicultural student community, an excellent learning environment, and a wide range of higher education opportunities. Students from all over the world prefer to come here to study, play sports, relax, attend summer events and festivals.
- Students choose full-time / part-time studies and can study from 4 to 25 hours a week. This means that class sizes can change daily, but the maximum number of students will not be exceeded.
Facilities and equipment at Eurospeak Southampton Language School
The school uses the latest teaching materials, modern interactive whiteboards SmartBoards.
Admission dates and extra charges
Classes begin on any Monday of the month, applications are accepted year-round.
General English course participants purchase a textbook worth £ 25-30. After completing the program, the student can sell it to another student.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Pupils fill out an application on the site, pass an online test for knowledge of the English language - Eurospeak English Level
- Send a copy of your passport or ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the correctness of all data in the application letter
- Pay for classes online.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Eurospeak Southampton Language School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.