Eurocentres Sydney Language School is a well-known language school in the business capital of Australia. Sydney is one of the most beautiful and infrastructurally developed cities in the world. Sydney attracts tourists with a variety of opportunities for entertainment and recreation. Here you can practice water sports, wander through nature reserves and national parks, visit theaters, concerts of world stars, etc. Also in Sydney excellent studying conditions are offered.
Eurocentres Sydney is located in the prestigious metropolitan area. The school's neighbours are prestigious colleges and universities.
General English course.
Short information . The program, aimed at those wishing to deepen the knowledge of English, develop spoken language, gain confidence in the conversation with native speakers.
About the course . Program with an academic load of 20 h / ned. Is designed for 2 weeks. The maximum duration of training is 52 weeks. In the classroom under the program of any intensity, students practice speaking, writing, learn to listen to English by ear, correctly pronounce words and idioms. A holistic, balanced course ensures rapid language progress, guarantees the achievement of academic goals.
Students age : 16+
Start dates : year round, every Monday.
Requirements for admission : English - at the level of 0 - 9.
The result of the training: confidence in conversation, exceptional understanding of written and spoken English, correct pronunciation, grammatical accuracy of construction of verbal constructions
Class size : up to 14 people
999.31] Duration of the lesson: 50 minutes.
The cost of the course for 20 lessons per week:
In Eurocentres Sydney School students live in host families or in private apartments. In the first case, they are provided with separate rooms, half board meals and an opportunity to communicate with native speakers in an informal setting.
Students live in single rooms with private facilities. Kitchen and recreation areas are shared. Meals are not provided.
Other accommodation options are available on request.
Cost of living:
Students will not get bored in multifaceted Sydney. The language school recommends its students a lot of leisure activities. Fans of sightseeing holidays can visit local museums (one of the most interesting is the Museum of Immigration). Those who prefer active recreation, it is worth to visit Sydney beaches. Here you can surf, dive, go on a boat trip. An exciting program awaits and lovers of nature. For tourists in Sydney there is a botanical garden, a zoo. Also worth a visit is Kangaroo Island.
Classes take place in the morning and afternoon. At school, a five-day course is practiced.
The language school has air-conditioned, technically equipped classrooms, a library, Wi-Fi. Students are also offered self-study and recreation rooms.
The school is open all year round. Opening hours: Monday - Friday - from 8.30 to 17.00. Classes start every Monday.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.