Eurocentres Moscow Language School is an international language school in the Russian capital. The language center is located not far from the Belorussky railway station. Eurocentres Moscow occupies the first floor of the administrative building, which houses several foreign diplomatic offices, the editorial office of the popular newspaper. Within walking distance from the school there is the business, retail, entertainment infrastructure of Moscow. After lessons students of Eurocentres Moscow can visit art cafes and national restaurants, go on a sightseeing tour through the center of the metropolis, and go shopping.
The school has everything necessary to ensure effectiveness of education. Russian students work with foreign students in Eurocentres Moscow. Communication with them allows to quickly understand lexical subtleties, put or adjust the pronunciation.
General course of the Russian language
Brief information . General language training program with academic load 20 lessons per week.
About the course . The program is designed for 2 - 52 weeks. It differs in practical orientation and regional geography. In the lessons, attention is focused on developing the skills necessary for communication in everyday life, increasing the vocabulary. Grammar, vocabulary are studied in the process of discussing thematic materials of a sociocultural, social, and everyday orientation.
Students age : 16+
Start dates : year round, every Monday.
Requirements for admission : Russian language is not lower than A1.
The result of training : improvement of basic language skills: understanding of speech, communication, written Russian.
Class size : up to 14 people.
Lesson duration : 50 minutes.
Course fee, 20 lessons per week :
Course fee, 25 Lessons per week:
The cost of a one-on-one lesson is 50 euros.
There are 3 accommodation options available in the school:
Cost of living:
Education in Moscow provides organization of excursion leisure. Students of Eurocentres Moscow can get acquainted with the most interesting sights of the capital of Russia. Among them there are the Kremlin, Red Square, the Tretyakov Gallery, St. Basil's Cathedral, the Alexander Garden. Also, students are offered walks around the old Arbat, trips to Sergiev Posad, Yasnaya Polyana. Extra-curricular program in the school includes entertainment (parties, themed meetings, visits to the cinema premiere, etc.), sports.
Lessons are held in the morning and afternoon.
Eurocentres Moscow has 10 classrooms, a computer center, a training center for self-studying, modern technology to support the learning process. The school has wireless Internet.
The school is open all year round. Opening hours: Monday - Friday - from 8.30 to 18.00.Classes start every Monday.
Required documents, depending on the type of institution:
|camp / language school |
|private school, boardinghouse|
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.