Education Center, School number 1748 "Vertical"
Description of Education Center, School number 1748 "Vertical"
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
The main school, which currently serves as the center of "Vertical", was founded in 1993. Every year this educational institution took part in the rankings of the best in Moscow in terms of the quality of education. Having undergone reorganization, the current education center No. 1748 includes kindergartens and schools.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Education Center, School number 1748 "Vertical"
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals are organized in free, paid and discounted forms. Pupils can pay for subscriptions, one-time meals and the products of the buffet using an electronic card of the "Pass and Meals" system or in cash. The students of elementary classes receive free breakfasts, reduced price meals are available for certain categories of students whose parents / legal representatives have completed an application in advance and have submitted a certificate of eligibility to the school principal.
In the preschool department, meals are organized according to a 10-day or 20-day menu.
activity Education Center, School number 1748 "Vertical"
Circles and sections presented in the center of education №1748:
- Technical focus:
- Computer and information technology
- Programming, robotics
- Object design and modeling
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Engineering graphics, technical design
- Cinema and video equipment.
- Physical culture and sports sections:
- Urban sport
- Applied sports
- Different types of wrestling
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball
- Fitness aerobics
- Exercise therapy
- Table tennis
- Athletic, artistic, artistic gymnastics
- The science focus helps students to learn basic subjects through design and research activities. In addition to the study of basic disciplines, the courses study physiology and anatomy, biochemistry and biophysics, bionics, and ecology.
- Socio-pedagogical circles are the study of Russian, French and English, and also:
- Museum business
- Culture of life
- Search business
- Classes with school specialists - speech therapist, psychologist, social educator and teacher-defectologist
- Preparatory program for preschoolers, career guidance - for graduates.
- Artistic direction:
- Dance lessons
- Needlework, modern decorating techniques
- Vocal, musical art
- The basics of theater skills
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine art
- Art reading
- Art photography.
- Tourism and local lore orientation - the basis of tourism.
Extracurricular activities are organized to students:
- Subject Olympiads ("All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren", etc.)
- The project "University Saturdays" - attending lectures, seminars, conferences on the basis of Moscow universities
- Design and research work at school and city levels
- Delivery of TRP standards
- Life of the school museum, newspaper "Nasha Vertical", children's television "KIDS TV"
- Volunteer team "Vertical"
- Regular excursions, trips organized by class leaders.
For preschoolers, the School of Curiosity and the Development School Rodnichok have been organized, where developmental classes are held.
- Profile classes
- Additional education, extracurricular activities
- Educational projects "Effective primary school", "Lesson-section", "Mathematical vertical", etc.
- Good reviews, high level of education.
Facilities and equipment at Education Center, School number 1748 "Vertical"
The educational center No. 1748 includes 18 buildings: kindergartens and a school department. For teaching primary, middle and senior classes, the buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms
- Practical laboratories for the study of natural science subjects
- Computer classrooms
- Premises for correctional and developmental classes with students with disabilities
- Sports, gyms, shooting range
- Libraries with reading spaces
- Stadiums in school grounds with obstacle courses, jogging paths, fields for football, volleyball, basketball
- Assembly halls for events.
The buildings of the preschool department are equipped with:
- Group sleeping and playrooms, educational rooms
- Sports halls, a gym in building No. 5
- Music rooms.
There are walking and playgrounds on the territory of the buildings.
Thanks to the Healthy Russia - Healthy Generation project, medical, dental and treatment rooms function in the buildings.
The buildings are equipped with auxiliary equipment for movement and comfortable visits by persons with disabilities: ramps, railings, specialized bathrooms, elevators.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studying is organized by trimester:
- September 1-November 13
- November 23-February 19
- March 1 - May 26/28.
The end date of the school year varies by grade.
- October 3-11
- November 14-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-28
- April 3-11
- May 27/29 - August 31.
Classes are held five days a week - from Monday to Friday. Preschool buildings are opened from 7:00 to 19:00.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
You can enter the education center No. 1748 by leaving an electronic application on the Moscow State Services portal or by filling it out in person when visiting an educational institution. After registering the application, you should expect an invitation to the school to provide the child's personal documents.
Upon admission to the first grades the pupils of the preschool department are enrolled by simple transfer.
Entry into specialized classes passes through tests.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Education Center, School number 1748 "Vertical"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.