Educational Center №825
Description of Educational Center №825
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age - from 1.6 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This educational institution has existed since 1970. After the merger with several kindergartens and schools, which took place in 2013, the Center # 825 was formed with specialized and gymnasium classes. According to the statistics of success in the educational field, this institution is considered excellent, for a couple of years it occupied places in the TOP-300 of the best schools in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Educational Center №825
Accommodation, meals, prices
Pupils are given the opportunity to eat for a fee and at a reduced price. Both meals can be ordered as a subscription by leaving an application on the mos.ru portal, or purchased in one-off portions. When paying for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen, schoolchildren use the Moskvenok electronic card, which also tracks attendance at lessons. The card works according to the "Pass and Meals" system - it opens turnstiles at the entrance to the school and sends a notification to the parents / legal representatives of the student.
The approximate cost of food ranges from 96 to 177 rubles. depending on the number of servings and meal time.
Activities Educational Center №825
Additional education is presented in the form of circles and sections of various directions:
- Film and video equipment
- Sewing business
- Computer science
- Technical mechanisms, devices, devices
- Layout, modeling, design
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
Physical culture and sports:
- Applied sports
- Trap shooting
- Exercise therapy
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Modern ecological problems, ecology of the city
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Studying Russian, English, German, French, Chinese languages
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development
- Play activity
- Speech therapy classes
- Fundamentals of Political Science, Social Science
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
Tourist and local history:
- Dances: pop, ballroom, modern, etc.
- Handicraft: working with various materials, modern decorating techniques
- Playing guitar
- Singing: vocal ensemble, folk choir
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, musical theater
- Painting and graphics.
- Excursions and themed events
- Volunteer squad "Star"
- Projects "My District during the War", "Russian Movement of Schoolchildren", etc.
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational training without borders"
- Museum complex, sports club
- Design and research work
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
CO # 825 cooperates with a number of colleges and universities on the basis of training specialized classes and conducting career guidance:
- Pedagogical College №10
- College of Communications №54 named after P.M. Vostrukhina
- College of Service and Tourism
- RSAU-Moscow Agricultural Academy named after K.A. Timiryazev.
- Educational projects
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities.
Facilities and equipment at Educational Center №825
The structure of DH # 825 includes five buildings.
Kindergartens for the upbringing of preschoolers are equipped with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms
- Physical culture and music halls, relaxation rooms
- Walking grounds in the territories
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.
- Common dining room
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For teaching schoolchildren, the buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors
- Classrooms for primary classes
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects
- Sports, gyms
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners
- Computer classes
- Additional education rooms
- Sports stadiums: running tracks, obstacle courses, game fields
- Assembly halls for events
- Common dining room and buffet
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The training is built in the traditional way.
The academic year is divided into terms:
- September 1-November 17
- November 23-February 19
- March 1-May 28.
- October 7-11
- November 18-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 22-28
- April 7-11
- May 29-August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday in one shift. The beginning of the lessons depends on the class and the building. The duration of each lesson is 45 minutes for grades 2-11, first graders study in a "stepwise" mode with an increase in time from 35 to 45 minutes.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to any of the school's departments are accepted on the mos.ru portal. Pupils of the preschool unit, which is part of the CH 825, enter the first grades upon a written application addressed to the director.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Educational Center №825
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.