Educational Center №293 Moscow
Description of Educational Center №293 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 2 months to 18 years
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary
The school was opened in 1938, but due to the hostilities it did not work for several years - stable education began again in 1955-1957. Currently, the center of education №293 includes several schools and kindergartens, which by mutual efforts keep the institution in the rankings of the best in Moscow, maintaining decent indicators of educational activity.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Educational Center №293 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals are organized according to 12 and 24-day menus. Visiting the canteen is provided according to the general schedule with individual time for each academic group. Pupils of the preschool department are provided with meals during their stay in groups.
Subscription and reduced-price meals are provided to children whose parents / legal representatives have registered an application on the mos.ru portal.
Activities Educational Center №293 Moscow
Circles and sections are presented in several directions and provide students with additional education:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Subject area of informatics
- Layout, modeling, design
- Computer design
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
Physical culture and sports:
- Fitness aerobics
- Sports acrobatics
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, badminton, etc.
- Martial arts: taekwondo, karate
- Applied sports
- Trap shooting
- Dance sport
- Study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding
- Naturalism (the basics of naturalistic work)
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning Russian, English
- Vocational guidance
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Play activity
- Speech therapy classes
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Dances: ballroom, modern, jazz-modern, etc.
- Handicraft: artistic renovations, modern decorating techniques
- Vocal ensemble
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of visual arts
- Artistic reading.
- Excursions and themed events
- Student self-government
- School museum complex, school newspaper
- Patriotic education - attending events, participating in promotions
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational education without borders"
- Projects "Moscow Guide", "Study Day in the Museum and Technopark", etc.
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions, scientific conferences
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Education Center No. 293 cooperates with several universities and a number of colleges on the basis of vocational guidance and studying of schoolchildren in specialized classes:
- PRUE them. V.G. Plekhanov
- RSAU-Moscow Agricultural Academy named after K.A. Timiryazeva
- Engineering School "1 MOK"
- Scientific organizations VNIISB
- College of Modern Technologies. Panova
- College named after Ovchinnikova
- College number 10
- Pedagogical College named after Ushinsky
- College "26KADR"
- Moscow College of Architecture and Urban Planning.
- Extracurricular activities, circles and sections
- Cooperation with universities and colleges
- Educational projects
- Profile classes.
Facilities and equipment at Educational Center №293 Moscow
The school has 8 buildings: preschool and school departments. For kindergarten pupils prepared:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms
- Physical culture and music halls
- Walking grounds in the territories
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.
The school buildings for studying are equipped with:
- Classrooms equipped with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors
- Classrooms for primary classes
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects with the necessary equipment
- Sports, gyms
- Libraries with reading rooms, where MFPs, printers and scanners are in common use
- Computer classrooms
- Additional education rooms
- Sports stadiums in the school grounds: play fields, treadmills, obstacle courses
- Assembly halls for events.
Each building is equipped with medical and treatment rooms, some of them have dental ones. Also, in each building there are dining and pantry areas, specialists' offices, technical rooms.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education at the school is organized by trimester:
- September 1-November 17
- November 23-February 19
- March 1-May 28.
- October 7-11
- November 18-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-28
- April 7-11
- May 29-August 31.
Lessons are held five days a week with a sixth developmental day - excursions and activities are held on Saturdays.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for school admission are accepted on the mos.ru portal. Pupils of the preschool department are enrolled in the first grades by simple transfer at the personal request of their parents / legal representatives.
Admission to specialized classes may be accompanied by tests.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Educational Center №293 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.