Education Center №1485, "School on Prospekt Vernadsky"
Description of Education Center №1485, "School on Prospekt Vernadsky"
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - 1 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This educational institution was opened in 1980. Having gone through many reorganizations and mergers with other schools and preschool departments, the current education center №1485 is called "School on Vernadsky Avenue". The level of quality of education is steadily going uphill - in recent years, the school takes 1st place in the district and 18th place in Moscow according to the results of the USE.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Education Center №1485, "School on Prospekt Vernadsky"
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are provided with several options for meals:
- Paid: single portions or coupon.
Applications for coupon meals of both types are organized on the mos.ru portal. Payment for one-time meals in the canteen and in the buffet is made using the "Moskvenok" schoolchild's card of the "Pass and Meals" system. Parents / legal representatives can track their spending, regulate their child's diet, and observe the regularity of attending classes on the mos.ru portal.
A drinking regime is organized for students: dispensers with disposable cups are installed in classrooms and gyms.
Pupils of preschool departments are provided with hot meals throughout their stay in the group.
Activities Education Center №1485, "School on Prospekt Vernadsky"
Sections and additional classes are presented in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Subject area of informatics;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Computer and technical design;
- Stand modeling;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- Dance sport;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Artistic gymnastics and aerobics;
- Martial arts: aikido, karate, taekwondo;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.;
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- General biology;
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Language lessons (Russian, Spanish, English);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Cultural history;
- Russian history;
- Career guidance and pre-vocational training;
- Fundamentals of Sociology, Social Science;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history.
- Dances: modern, folk, classical (ballet), etc.;
- Playing the piano;
- Vocal ensemble;
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, drama and musical theater;
- Painting and graphics.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Volunteer squad "School of Mercy";
- Excursions and themed events;
- Student self-government;
- School museum complex, mass media;
- Sports club "FORSAGE";
- Aerobics festivals, "Constellation of Talents", "Dance Triumph", etc.;
- Moscow city competition of research and design works;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions, scientific conferences;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
The school cooperates with a number of colleges and universities for career guidance and training of students in specialized classes:
- College of Automation and Information Technology №20;
- Moscow educational complex. V. Talalikhina;
- College of Architecture, Design and Reengineering №26;
- Moscow College of Business Technology;
- Police College;
- RTU MIREA;
- Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosov;
- MSTU them. N.E. Bauman;
- NRNU MEPhI;
- PRUE them. G.V. Plekhanov;
- Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation;
- High level of education;
- Profile classes;
- Cooperation with universities and colleges;
- Vocational guidance;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities;
- Educational projects.
Facilities and equipment at Education Center №1485, "School on Prospekt Vernadsky"
The school has six buildings. For children of preschool departments in the buildings good infrastructure are prepared:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For school students, the buildings are equipped with:
- Classrooms equipped with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects with the necessary equipment;
- Sports, fitness, dance halls;
- Libraries with reading rooms where students can use MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums in school areas: treadmills, obstacle courses, play fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining and pantry areas;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The training is organized in a modular fashion. Classes are held from Monday to Friday, some Saturdays are also academic.
List of vacations:
- October 5-18;
- December 31-January 17;
- February 22-28;
- April 5-11.
Educational day starts at 8:30 a.m..
The preschool department is open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m..
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
School enrollment is based on applications registered on the mos.ru portal. Enrollment in specialized classes passes through tests and certification ratings.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Education Center №1485, "School on Prospekt Vernadsky"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.