Education Center №1448 (Shuvalov School)
Description of Education Center №1448 (Shuvalov School)
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 2 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
Shuvalov school №1448 was opened in 2005 as a gymnasium. During the reorganization that took place in most institutions in 2014, several schools and kindergartens were merged with this institution. At present, the school №1448 is one of the most successful schools in Moscow, it is included in the TOP-170 best.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Education Center №1448 (Shuvalov School)
Accommodation, meals, prices
The visit to the cafeteria is organized in accordance with a general schedule, in which time is allocated for each parallel of classes. Since 2016, students have been issued with electronic cards of the "Passage and Meals" system, which are used to pay for meals and purchases in the buffet, visiting the institution.
Students are provided with preferential and paid types of meals, each of which can be ordered in the form of a coupon or purchased one-time.
Activities Education Center №1448 (Shuvalov School)
Additional education for students of the Shuvalov Center works in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Computer science;
- Film and video equipment;
- Logistics in technical creativity;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- General fitness;
- Exercise therapy;
- Martial arts: wushu, boxing, taekwondo, sambo, jiu-jitsu;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Dance sport;
- Rhythmic gymnastics;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Language club (Russian, English, Italian, Chinese, French);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Museum business;
- Search business;
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Psychology, Sociology;
- Practical psychology;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history:
- Moscow studies;
- Local history.
- Dances: pop, ballroom, modern, etc.;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, artistic renovations, making toys;
- Orchestra of musical instruments playing the piano;
- Fiction reading;
- Singing: vocal ensemble, academic choir;
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, drama theater;
- Painting and graphics.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Excursions and themed events;
- Student volunteer squad;
- Projects "Immortal Regiment", "In pursuit of a dream", "Russian movement of schoolchildren", etc.;
- Museum complex, sports club;
- School media: "1st Shuvalovsky" school TV channel, newspaper "Shuvalovets", media magazine "In the world of literature";
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
The Shuvalov school cooperates with several leading universities in Moscow to teach specialized classes and additional education for all students:
- Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosov;
- RTU MIREA;
- PRUE them. G.V. Plekhanov.
Also in the list of partners:
- The State Duma;
- Moscow House of Nationalities;
- Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Protection;
- State Museum of the History of Russian Literature. IN AND. Dahl;
- GPBOU "Vorobyovy Gory";
- SPC "Holocaust".
- Profile classes;
- Extracurricular activities, circles and sections;
- Educational projects.
Facilities and equipment at Education Center №1448 (Shuvalov School)
School №1448 includes six buildings, some of which are kindergartens. They are equipped with all necessary for educational process:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls, swimming pools;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Very good infrastructure for teaching schoolchildren includes:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports, fitness, choreographic halls;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums: running tracks, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
All buildings of the school are technically equipped for teaching and comfortable staying in them for children with disabilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process takes place in terms of terms for grades 1-9 and semesters for high school students.
- September 1-November 27;
- November 30-March 5;
- March 9-May 28.
Dates of semesters:
- September 1-December 30;
- January 10-May 28.
List of vacation dates:
- October 3-11;
- November 14-22;
- December 31-January 10;
- February 20-28;
- April 3-11;
- May 29-August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday in one shift. Lessons start at 9:00 .m., each of them lasts 45 minutes for grades 2-11, 35-40 minutes for first graders.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Students can enroll in the Shuvalov school by submitting an application on the mos.ru portal and submitting your personal documents to the institution. Students of the "Effective Primary School" and specialized classes pass test tests upon admission.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Education Center №1448 (Shuvalov School)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.