Educational Center No. 1468
Description of Educational Center No. 1468
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years old;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
The school was opened in 1935 and has maintained a good level of education throughout its existence. During the reorganization in 2014, kindergartens were included, which allowed preschoolers to be brought up “under the wing” of a strong educational center. In the ratings of the best schools in Moscow and Russia, this educational institution ranks in the first and third hundred, respectively.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Educational Center No. 1468
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals are organized according to the daily menu. The school is a participant in the project for the introduction of cards of the "Passage and Meals" system, so each student has the opportunity to pay for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen by non-cash method.
Applications for coupons and reduced-price meals should be submitted on the mos.ru portal. It is also possible to track spending on the "Pass and Meals" map, the composition of the diet, attendance at lessons.
The visit to the cafeteria follows the general schedule for class parallels.
Activities Educational Center No. 1468
Additional education at school is presented in several directions:
- Subject area of informatics;
- Engineering graphics, technical design;
- Sewing business;
- Layout, modeling, design.
- Physical culture and sports:
- Dance sport;
- Sports aerobics;
- Rhythmic gymnastics;
- Applied sports;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- General ecology, biology;
- Physiology and Anatomy;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Language group (Russian, French, English);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Fundamentals of Sociology, Social Science;
- Historical reconstruction;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history:
- Vocal development: folk choir, vocal ensemble;
- Handicraft: working with various materials;
- Fiction reading;
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity;
- Painting and graphics.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Excursions and themed events;
- Volunteer squad, participation in social events;
- Patriotic education;
- Student government "Phoenix";
- Research Society of Students of the Education Center;
- Projects "Moscow Cinema at School", JuniorSkills, "University Saturdays", etc.;
- Participation in the project "Russian movement of schoolchildren";
- Preparation for the passing of international language exams;
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational training without borders";
- School project "Club of young diplomats";
- School Museum Complex;
- Sport Club;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions, scientific conferences;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
For vocational guidance and training of students in specialized classes, Education Center №1468 cooperates with a number of colleges and universities in Moscow:
- Medical colleges №1, №6;
- College of Architecture, Design and Reengineering ("26KADR");
- College of Service Industry №10;
- College of arts and crafts. Carla Faberge;
- Moscow Publishing and Printing College;
- Moscow State Educational Complex;
- Police College;
- RTU MIREA;
- NUST MISIS;
- MGMU them. THEM. Sechenov;
- RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogov;
- MSTU them. N.E. Bauman.
- HSE Basic School;
- In-depth study of foreign languages, preparation for international language exams;
- Profile classes;
- Cooperation with universities;
- Educational projects.
Facilities and equipment at Educational Center No. 1468
The center of education consists of 11 buildings. The school is equipped with:
- Classrooms equipped with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects with the necessary equipment;
- Sports, gyms;
- Libraries with reading rooms where you can use MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums: treadmills, obstacle courses, play fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining and pantry areas;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
School infrastructure for kindergarten pupils is presented by:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school has a modular mode, which includes 5-6 modules:
- September 1-October 2;
- October 12-November 14;
- November 23 - December 30;
- January 11-February 20;
- March 1-April 3;
- April 12 - May 21/28.
List of vacations:
- October 3-11;
- November 15-22;
- December 31-January 10;
- February 21-28;
- April 4-11;
- May 22/29 - August 31.
Interim certification is carried out three times a year.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday. The duration of one lesson is 45 minutes for grades 2-11, 35-40 minutes for first graders.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in Education Center №1468, Students will need to register an application on the mos.ru portal. When enrolling, children who live in the territory assigned to the school enjoy priority.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Educational Center No. 1468
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.