Educational Center №1985 Moscow
Description of Educational Center №1985 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
School No. 1985 was opened in 2002, and in 2012 it added several new buildings to its basic structure - during the reorganization, kindergartens joined it. Almost every year this educational institution is included in the TOP-300 of the best schools in Moscow due to its stable success in educational activities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Educational Center №1985 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Applications for subscription and reduced-price meals are accepted on the mos.ru portal. Students can pay for purchases in the canteen (single portions, pastries and drinks) using the Moskvenok card of the Pass and Meals system.
The visit to the canteen is regulated by a common schedule for all academic groups, the buffet is opened at every break.
Activities Educational Center №1985 Moscow
Additional education is presented in the form of circles and sections in various directions.
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Subject area of informatics
- Layout, modeling, design
- Technical devices and mechanisms
- Engineering graphics, technical design
- Film and video equipment
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
Physical culture and sports:
- Sports acrobatics
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, etc.
- Dance sport
- Applied sports
- Study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Naturalism (the basics of naturalistic work)
- Modern ecological problems, ecology of the city
- General biology
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning Russian, Spanish, German, English
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Play activity
- Speech therapy classes
- Traditional culture
- Fundamentals of Psychology, Law, Social Science
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Dances: ballroom, modern, variety, etc.
- Playing the piano
- Handicraft: artistic renovations, modern decoration techniques, toy making
- Vocal development: pop vocal, vocal ensemble, academic choir, singing
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, fashion theater
- Painting and graphics, contemporary forms and history of fine arts.
- Volunteer squad "Care"
- Excursions and themed events, including virtual ones
- Student self-government
- School Museum Complex
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational education without borders"
- Specialized scientific and practical conferences, festivals of design and research works
- Projects "Russian movement of schoolchildren", "Ekolenok", WorldSkills, KidSkills, etc.
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Education Center №1985 cooperates with a number of universities and colleges on the basis of career guidance and the process of teaching specialized classes:
- Polytechnic College №47 named after V.G. Fedorova
- College of Entrepreneurship No. 11
- Moscow educational complex
- Police College
- PRUE them. G.V. Plekhanov
- Moscow State University Technology and Management. K.G. Razumovsky
- NRU MAI
- NRU MEI
- NRU MGSU
- NRU MIET
- NUST MISIS
- Moscow University of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia V.Ya. Kikotya.
- Cooperation with universities
- Vocational guidance
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities
- Profile classes
- Educational projects.
Facilities and equipment at Educational Center №1985 Moscow
The education center has five buildings, the newest of which was built in 2020. In kindergarten for pupils prepared:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms
- Physical culture and music halls
- Walking grounds in the territories
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.
The school buildings are equipped with:
- Classrooms using chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors
- Classrooms for primary classes
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects with the necessary equipment for research
- Sports, gyms of different sizes
- Libraries with reading rooms
- Computer classrooms
- Additional education rooms
- Sports stadiums in the school grounds: treadmills, game fields, obstacle courses, shooting range
- Assembly halls for events.
All buildings have dining and pantry areas, technical rooms, specialist rooms, medical and treatment rooms.
Admission dates and extra charges
Primary and middle school students are taught by trimester:
- September 1-November 15
- November 23-February 21
- March 1 - May 21/28.
High school students study for six months:
- September 1-December 30
- January 11-May 28.
Vacation dates for all students:
- October 5-11
- November 16-22
- December 31-January 8
- February 20-28
- April 5-11
- May 22/29 - August 31.
Interim certification takes place after the end of each trimester and semester in all classes except the first.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday with the sixth developmental day. Some Saturdays may also be school Saturdays. Lessons start at 8:30 am, each lasting 45 minutes. First graders study in a "stepwise" mode - the duration of the lesson increases depending on the term from 35 to 45 minutes.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to any of the departments of the education center are accepted on the mos.ru portal. Pupils of preschool departments are transferred to the first grades of the school without registering an application on the portal, with a simple written request to the director of the institution.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Educational Center №1985 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.