Ecole des Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC Alger) was founded in 1970 and is a public, scientific, cultural and professional institution with legal personality and financial autonomy.
Over the 40 years of its existence, HEC Alger, through various restructuring, has conducted several training courses that have made an undeniable contribution in terms of economics, management and business creation.
The business school offers master's programs in the following areas:
In September 2016, HEC Alger implemented four doctoral education programs, and for the first time in Algeria a training course “Management and Marketing of Sports” was organized in partnership with the Olympic Committee.
The educational institution provides the opportunity to live in a residence on campus.
The university offers internship programs, international exchange and scholarship programs to its students.
The material and technical base of HEC Alger includes:
The school has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university, it is necessary to provide documents on education and pass a competitive selection.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.