Cultural School of Individual Development "Holiday +"
Description of Cultural School of Individual Development "Holiday +"
- Year of foundation: 1998
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Age of students: 7-18 years (school), from 3 years (kindergarten)
- Type of institution: private school
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of studying: mixed.
The culturological school of individual development “Holiday +” for the first time hospitably opened its doors in 1998 and was the first school in St. Petersburg, where the idea of continuity of all levels of education was implemented - from pre-school years to graduating classes. The school has all the conditions for the decent and comprehensive development of each student, taking into account their individual characteristics and needs.
Most of the students are in school all day - study, relax, walk under the supervision of sensitive and experienced teachers. Foreign languages and other subjects are studied in depth, a special system of preparation for state exams operates. Cultural School of Individual Development "Holiday +" brings to life widely erudite, well-educated and motivated teenagers who know how to set goals and achieve their fulfillment.
Cultural School of Individual Development "Holiday +" offers all its students advanced educational programs where various areas and subjects are available. After the end of the main lessons, students rest, study in clubs and sections, visit the gym and swimming pool. The intensity and direction of courses varies depending on individual preferences. Directions:
- Art and creativity
- In-depth study of subjects and foreign languages
- Sports and educational games
- Preparing for the exam.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Cultural School of Individual Development "Holiday +"
Accommodation, meals, prices
The educational institution works in a day school format and does not provide accommodation. Most students are at school from 10 am to 5 pm, so that they are provided with full nutrition 4 times a day. For students in kindergarten and school there are available various types of dietary food.
Activities Cultural School of Individual Development "Holiday +"
Much attention is paid to the comprehensive development of students: there are a large number of clubs and sections of interest, various sports and creative activities are available. After the end of the main lessons, students attend additional and developmental classes, study languages and subjects in depth, take part in excursions and events. Sports:
- Power sports.
Types of art and creativity:
- Playing musical instruments
- Theater art
- Acting in theater and cinema
- Painting and drawing.
Events and excursions:
- Theaters and theater performances
- Cinema and music concerts
- Museums, galleries, monuments of architecture and culture
- City Tours and Surroundings
- Olympiads and creative contests
- Entertaining and educational trips and events
- Meetings with famous figures of culture, art, business, politics
- Speeches school groups.
- One of the best private institutions in St. Petersburg
- The best classical and modern methods of work
- In-depth study of subjects and foreign languages.
Facilities and equipment at Cultural School of Individual Development "Holiday +"
The school building has everything you need for comfortable study, sports and creative activities and pastime:
- Department of kindergarten
- Classrooms and subject rooms
- Computer and multimedia equipment
- Sports ground (basketball, football, warm-up)
- Medical room
- Classrooms for teachers
- Creative and musical audiences
- High speed internet.
Admission dates and extra charges
Beginning of studies: September. The academic year is divided into 4 quarters (two half-years):
- First: September-end of October (holidays from October 27 to November 3)
- Second: November-end of December (holidays from December 29 to January 12)
- Third: January-end of March (holidays from March 23 to March 31)
- Fourth: April-end of May.
- Registration fee
- Mandatory fees (tutorials)
- Exam Board
- Personal pocket expenses.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Written application and set of documents
- Personal business student and report card from a previous place of study (when transferring from another school)
- Testing in the main subjects of the school program.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Cultural School of Individual Development "Holiday +"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.